• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2012

I think you just want to go back to Trinidad:eek:

Since we are practically residents in Colorado this year, we will be attending at least the Track Day portion of NSXPO this year with the Pikes Peak NSX. Both Bruce's invited us out...

Woot!
Let me know when you will be next testing at Pikes Peak... sorry I missed you recently and I don't want to miss your next visit or the race!

And what a thrill it would be for all to have you participate in NSXPO 2012 in Colorado....

cheers and thanks,
bruce h

Nsxpo 2012 ...need sponsors

The NSXPO website is about to go up... if you want to be a sponsor and have your name or your company name on the site, please PM me!

We are especially looking for folks who can do in-kind donations of items that would be cool to give away to all participants, or to auction during the banquet... wonderful publicity and karma (it's in Boulder, CO, afterall) will follow you the rest of your life!

Please PM me if you are interested in contributing to the NSX community...

cheers and thanks,

-bruce

Another request for us out of towners would be a location to wash and detail our cars after the 2+ day drive to NSXpo. I spent a small fortune at a car wash when I took over a bay for many hours so I could have access to water, vacuum, air, etc.

Just find a Laserwash and your car will be pristine in under 10 minutes.

We did it last year and included the prime names on the badges for those who entered those names on the registration application. We will try to emphasize that more on future applications to assist our members in being able to put a face to the prime name.

Here's an idea. Have the badges display both the person's real name with their "screen name" printed underneath.

I would be willing to let anyone wash,vac,detail,wax whatever they need to do on their NSX at my shop free of charge..

Sleek...THAT was an incredibly generous offer that you made and it seems like it was skipped over entirely. NICE!!!!

Sleek...THAT was an incredibly generous offer that you made and it seems like it was skipped over entirely. NICE!!!!

Thanks Go KRT, hopefully you'll be here to take me up on that!!! FYI everyone my shop is 10 minutes from hosting hotel.
Bob

The event starts on Thursday night, and runs through Sunday if you're not doing the track event, through Tuesday if you are. But according to the schedule, there's only one dinner together as a group. Maybe that's just an error and there will be at least another dinner or two; that sounds like the most likely explanation to me. We've always had multiple dinners together, and we've found from experience that people generally want to spend time at NSXPO as a group, rather than on their own. :frown:

Last edited:
The event starts on Thursday night, and runs through Sunday if you're not doing the track event, through Tuesday if you are. But according to the schedule, there's only one dinner together as a group. Maybe that's just an error and there will be at least another dinner or two; that sounds like the most likely explanation to me. We've always had multiple dinners together, and we've found from experience that people generally want to spend time at NSXPO as a group, rather than on their own. :frown:

I'm sure we will have plenty of eating time together Ken :)

You will be there I hope?

You are correct, this was in error. I have done a preliminary website here:
http://nsxca.org/nsxpo2012 and promise to do updates there and here on a regular basis.
Registration opportunities are very nearly here...as soon as we tweak a few minor things...
there will be major announcements, and you will be able to register through the website.

We also have been working behind the scenes for months on many exciting showcase possibilities...
several people have expressed what they would most love to see at NSXPO2012...
and gosh, we would love to see certain things, too, and are working on some incredible showcase things
that haven't even been mentioned here as ideas yet.

And... upcoming soon... an unbelievable auction on a mod you might have been dying to do.....

cheers,

bruce henderson

Last edited:
Absolutely - I wouldn't miss it for the world! :biggrin:

Excellent! I've updated the schedule in the wiki for the change.

The new website looks great!

Thanks so much!

cheers,
--bruce

Awesome website Bruce - http://nsxca.org/nsxpo2012

Man, Colorado in the fall is going to be so beautiful and I can't wait for the drives through what appears to be a very fun, very twisty road.

Hmmmm - make mental note to order a super fun rental car and not that Big White Econobox Van.

Airline tickets are booked. Will go book hotel now.

We're getting ready for a super time!

Looking Good Colorado Team - http://nsxca.org/nsxpo2012

Plane is booked, hotel is next and I'm looking forward to a great time and fantastic photo opportunities when we Ride The Rockies.
It looks like a fun agenda and I'm sure there will be surprises along the way!

Keep updating the site with any new information or directing us from the site to the location for updates as we approach the event :cool:

Can't wait to arrive in Colorado and meet some great new friends :biggrin:
Good Luck with the rest of the preparations for NSXPO (believe me I know how hard it is to put one together) and we'll see you soon!

Hi

Looking good. Really looking forward to this. Plane tickets are ok. I will go and book the hotel tomorrow.

Best regards

Excellent!
Great to see that hotel booking can commence.

Any information around proposed times of day for some of these activities would be appreciated. I realize it is early, but the more information the better to help with people's plans.

Is there a hotel booking site for the HPDE days? (discount etc.) Time of day schedule to be at the track would be great, as I may plan to stay at a friends place in South Denver instead. (Hence the time detail requirement)

Thanks to everyone on the Colorado NSXPO2012 planning committee.
We are looking forward to it!

Last edited:
Awesome that you are so excited to go Warren! We need more people like you!

Any information around proposed times of day for some of these activities would be appreciated. I realize it is early, but the more information the better to help with people's plans.
QUOTE]

Typically the NSXPO Planning Committee will send out a Guidebook that will include each days schedule to registered participants as it gets closer to the event. This information typically is not posted on the website or on Prime though if you go to their website that was listed it does let you know what day the seminars/tech sessions are which can help you determine what day the drive will be (not on the tech session day :) ).

Is there a hotel booking site for the HPDE days? (discount etc.) Time of day schedule to be at the track would be great, as I may plan to stay at a friends place in South Denver instead. (Hence the time detail requirement)
If you are trying to determine what time you'll need to be at the track each day, that schedule probably won't be posted until closer as well, but most track events want you to be there no later than at 8am for a driver's meeting. Not trying to tell you the obvious, just don't know if you've tracked before.

Hopefully that helps out a bit, but you'll probably find a lot of this information will appear on the website as the event gets closer.

I can't wait to visit Colorado in September!

Looks GREAT. Just booked the hotel for the event and the track event. Will be coming out with both cars. The drives look spectacular.

Awesome that you are so excited to go Warren! We need more people like you!

QUOTE]

Typically the NSXPO Planning Committee will send out a Guidebook that will include each days schedule to registered participants as it gets closer to the event. This information typically is not posted on the website or on Prime though if you go to their website that was listed it does let you know what day the seminars/tech sessions are which can help you determine what day the drive will be (not on the tech session day :) ).

If you are trying to determine what time you'll need to be at the track each day, that schedule probably won't be posted until closer as well, but most track events want you to be there no later than at 8am for a driver's meeting. Not trying to tell you the obvious, just don't know if you've tracked before.

Hopefully that helps out a bit, but you'll probably find a lot of this information will appear on the website as the event gets closer.

I can't wait to visit Colorado in September!

True, a Guidebook will be given to registered folks. Info for the discounted hotel for the track ($89 a night) is on the NSXPO2012 website at:
http://www.nsxca.org/nsxpo2012/track.html
There will be an HPDE drivers meeting at the hotel on Sunday evening, Sept. 16.
cheers,
--bruce

Last edited:
How do we register? It seems the registration page is unavailable...

nearly done with the budget, then will open registration...soon!
thanks,
--bruce

Back