• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2012

Hi

Looking good. Really looking forward to this. Plane tickets are ok. I will go and book the hotel tomorrow.

Best regards

Hi again

Got around to book the hotel. Now I need to check with Don that I am still a member of NSXCA. Bought a two year membership. But I'm not sure when it expires.

Best regards

I am going to be booking my room at the Omni. Is there a group code we need to enter to get the room discount?
I enter using AAA and I get a room rate of $117.

Anyone planning on bringing their golf clubs? How about their mountain bikes? There is also ice skating close by.

Last edited:
I am going to be booking my room at the Omni. Is there a group code we need to enter to get the room discount?
I enter using AAA and I get a room rate of $117.

Anyone planning on bringing their golf clubs? How about their mountain bikes? There is also ice skating close by.

Here you go:

Omni hotel NSX page

The NSXPO 2012 website is: http://nsxpo.com here.

--bruce

I cannot attend this year.
My NSX will be at Fuji Speedway on same date:biggrin:.

Sorry,
Hirofumi

Hi Hirofumi

That's to bad. As one or more of the dvd's you got from me did not work and I was supposed to rectify that.

I guess I have to go to Japan to give you them some time in the future then :smile:

I hope I can ride at the back of the NSX group with my Camaro rental when it is time to ride the Rockies. May do some Go Pro (and more) movie making and maybe make something of it during winter. Not promising anything. It takes a lot of time to make a movie.

Best regards

I'm thinking since our 'group rate' is $119 and our friend here got a AAA rate of $117 we should make sure we have dual memberships.

Hah!
I had the same thought. Heck, I also qualify for AARP and Costco and ....
so I emailed the Omni and asked what gives? Then I followed up with a phone call to see if I could get the NSXPO price down to $117.
They said sorry, the AAA rate should not have been lower, it will not be in the future and there should not be any rate lower than ours.:rolleyes:
Hope he got the AAA rate while he could!
cheers,
--bruce
NSXPO 2012 co-chair

Hah!
I had the same thought. Heck, I also qualify for AARP and Costco and ....
so I emailed the Omni and asked what gives? Then I followed up with a phone call to see if I could get the NSXPO price down to $117.
They said sorry, the AAA rate should not have been lower, it will not be in the future and there should not be any rate lower than ours.:rolleyes:
Hope he got the AAA rate while he could!
cheers,
--bruce
NSXPO 2012 co-chair

Now aren't you glad you called! You just cost all of us AAA members $2/night. Will that be coming out of your personal account?

Now aren't you glad you called! You just cost all of us AAA members $2/night. Will that be coming out of your personal account?

OK.. show me your AAA card during registration and I will buy part of a drink at the bar.... :biggrin:

Hi

If somebody shows up with a AA card (not a AAA card) I don't think anybody should buy them a drink :)

Best regards

No, No. All contents in DVDs are displayed on Japanese TV system.
I enjoyed alot. I already watched some movies before. They are famous for Japanese NSX owners.

Enjoy Rockies, and looking forward to seeing you in Japan.

Hirofumi

Hi Hirofumi

That's to bad. As one or more of the dvd's you got from me did not work and I was supposed to rectify that.

I guess I have to go to Japan to give you them some time in the future then :smile:

I hope I can ride at the back of the NSX group with my Camaro rental when it is time to ride the Rockies. May do some Go Pro (and more) movie making and maybe make something of it during winter. Not promising anything. It takes a lot of time to make a movie.

Best regards

Awesome about the track registration being open up!!!

2 days for 299.00? With such a low price (compared to our east coast track events) it sure is tempting. I'm going to have to figure out how to fit this in as the track looks like a blast!

Hotel booked. Will be registering for the track event also.
Can't wait to finally attend my first xpo

Hi

The HPDE is up and going for those that will be attending. But the NSXPO when will it be possible to register for that I hate to be late.

I got Don to confirm that my NSXCA membership thing is valid and okey. I had a three year membership not a two year membership so I'm okey for this year. Who knows where I am supposed to be next year.

I will be be at the track on monday. I have booked the hotel until monday morning. Then I will head out to the track and do some filming of you guys. That is the plan. And then head back to Las Vegas via River Terrace Green River same place I will be on my way to NSXPO.

Best regards

Last edited:
Hi

The HPDE is up and going for those that will be attending. But the NSXPO when will it be possible to register for that I hate to be late.

I got Don to confirm that my NSXCA membership thing is valid and okey. I had a three year membership not a two year membership so I'm okey for this year. Who knows where I am supposed to be next year.

I will be be at the track on monday. I have booked the hotel until monday morning. Then I will head out to the track and do some filming of you guys. That is the plan. And then head back to Las Vegas via River Terrace Green River same place I will be on my way to NSXPO.

Best regards

Soon, very very soon!
We are just tweaking the online payment part. I can tell you, though, that NSXPO 2012 will be awesome!
I will announce here the minute registration is open. You can also watch the website at http://nsxpo.com for updates and registration.
Just a reminder where to register for the HPDE:
http://bit.ly/NaWrkg

and the hotel:

http://bit.ly/NTTzqL

cheers,
--bruce h
NSXPO 2012 co-chair

I registered for the HPDE event and will register for the other part as soon as it's open. I haven't reserved a room yet, and was wondering if any one else thats alone would be willing to share a room. At the prices for the rooms for 5 nights, splitting the cost would about pay for the HPDE portion. Howard

Nate thanks for your support of NSXPO! Hopefully you'll be able to make it out to Colorado for the event so we can thank you in person!

Hmmmm - possible holiday gift?

I bet you're wishing you didn't take that vacation now, huh Alan? Maybe you can just tell Roberta it was 'on sale' so you saved a bundle. If it works with shoe's, it should work for a supercharger!

Hi

"Thank you Martin Bergvill for registering for NSXPO 2012!"

I'm not sure I am the first to register. But I went to the site and everthing worked alright. Paypal and all.

Not sure if it is official yet. But it worked.

Best regards

My wife and I are registered!
Site worked just fine. NSXCA membership recognized, PayPal worked just fine.

Hey Martin; I may have beat you to it, I registered and did the PayPal for NSXPO on 7/16/12, 1:12PM Eastern time. I also got my room reservation at the Omni. I still have the track day hotel to do.
Only eight weeks to go now and looking forward to the trip. Howard

Back