• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Nsxpo 2012

Uh oh...the boosted club are going to have to rework thier ecu maps:wink:

Congratulations to the Colorado team on winning the bid. Sincere best wishes for success!

J

I also would like to extend my congrats to the team from Colorado for winning the bid for NSXPO 2012. I am sure like the previous NSXPO's, it will be a great success!

Mike

Yes it's a long way, but thats the fun of it. I'm so looking forward to next years NSXPO.
Here's a picture from 2010 NSXPO trip, when I drove through CO. Howard

Attachments

• DSCN0685.jpg
    DSCN0685.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 302
  • DSCN0688.jpg
    DSCN0688.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 400
I will be coming down from Winnipeg for this NSXpo. Looking forward to it. See if you can get us Avalanche tickets.

You bet -I should have gone last year to Vegas, so not going to miss this one....let's hope its not too late in the year so we don't need to equip with snow tires....lol

Drove to Vegas in 2010, fabulous drive. Decided to drive to XPOs. NSX is a great cruising vehicle and it is the best way to see the country.

Drove to Vegas in 2010, fabulous drive. Decided to drive to XPOs. NSX is a great cruising vehicle and it is the best way to see the country.

speaking of that...how was the car on the drive home?

speaking of that...how was the car on the drive home?

Drove fine, no issues after it warms up but there was a rough idle, someone commented that I had the only diesel NSX:redface: Have yet to seriously look at it, winter project; too busy after taking the time off.

We're still working out the final dates with vendors, hotels, venues, etc. Plan on early-mid September. This will provide good weather in the mountains for the West Cost folks to get here, and for some of that "fun stuff". ;)

I'm sure you do .. and several people (including me) have asked for the planned date so we can plan accordingly and get to enjoy that "fun stuff". Are there no dates yet?

The Dates ARE:

Sept. 13-16 (Thurs-Sun): Social Event
Sept. 17-18 (Mon,Tues): Driver's Education Track Event at High Plains Raceway

There may be slight adjustments on the front end (potentially Weds. to begin) and hotel reservations may stay in flux for a bit, but the actual week has been fixed.

Last edited:
The Dates ARE:

Sept. 13-16 (Thurs-Sun): Social Event
Sept. 17-18 (Mon,Tues): Driver's Education Track Event at High Plains Raceway

There may be slight adjustments on the front end (potentially Weds. to begin) and hotel reservations may stay in flux for a bit, but the actual week has been fixed.

Perhaps I missed elsewhere, what city in Colorado?

looking forward to it,we have friends in Denver,so I'm bringing the fam.:smile:

Back