• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCapades 2011 - Official Roster and Plan

It's that time again.

Last year was amazing! Can't wait to see everyone again. Hoping for 30 cars!

Dec 3&4th. -- it is not manditory to come both days for those who just want to do one or the other.

Golf early Saturday - Bella Collina http://www.bellacollina.com/
Lunch @ Bella
Karting
Dinner
Overnight at hotel
Sunday am drive and lunch

Rough Costs
Golf costs $50 per person
Lunch $25 per person
Karting about $24 (3 sessions)
Dinner about $35 per person
Lunch Sunday $25 per person

So about $160 for everything plus cost of hotel probably $130 per night. We will look at options for the hotel.

1. NetViper - golf
2. Wei-Shen - golf
3. heySkippy & Ohmissfl (aka Jim & Dianne
4. Chudson1549 - golf
5. ARFNSX (Alex and maybe wifey)
6. KooKoo4NSX
7. rwregen
8. Myaddiction
9. ChicNSX (Christine)
10. Flabuf - Ole - Golf
11. FLA NSX FIXER
12. Blacknot
13. JL Coolman -- maybe
14. ChrisBailey13
15. BobK
16. HondaPower00
17. heretic

Please post your name below if you plan on attending. Also, please indicate if you want to play Golf.

Just to give an idea of the type of cars we are going to have:
1. 2x Comptech SC
2. 2x Mase Turbo
3. SOS Twin Turbo
4. Angus Turbo
5. SOS/Angus Hybrid Turbo
6. LoveFab Stage 2
7. LoveFab/Mase Turbo

WOW! We might change the name to NSX Boostscapades...

Last edited:
1. NetViper
2. Wei-Shen
4. Chudson1549

Last year was a blast.

I've arranged for the same golf times....starting 7am on Sat. Dec.3 with lunch in the private men's locker room grill at noon overlooking the course!

For photos of last year, go to www.nsxflorida.com.

Our event hotel will be the Hampton Inn and Suites in Clermont FL.
2200 East Highway 50, Clermont, Florida, USA 34711
Tel: 1-352-536-6600 Fax: 1-352-536-1380

I checked their on-line rates for Friday and Saturday Dec.2-3 and they are $92 a night. Please book directly with the hotel. We DO NOT HAVE A GROUP RATE SINCE THIS REQUIRES A MINIMUM ROOM COUNT.

Wei-Shen

Last edited:
1. NetViper
2. Wei-Shen
3. heySkippy & Ohmissfl (aka Jim & Dianne)
4. Chudson1549
6. Kookoo4nsx (aka Brian)
7. ChicNSX (Christine)

Oscar + 1 = Maybe, only next week I will know, but I am 90% certain to go! I even bought a damn mask for the bugs! :D

I'm in for sure this year! Unfortunately I couldn't make it last year. Really looking forward to it.

Wifey and I are in!

Do we have a central hotel yet?

I am trying to bring a few other NSX down with me from Atlanta. We wouldnt want to miss out on the fun like we did last year!

Wifey and I are in!

Do we have a central hotel yet?

I am trying to bring a few other NSX down with me from Atlanta. We wouldnt want to miss out on the fun like we did last year!

Our event hotel will be the Hampton Inn and Suites in Clermont FL.
2200 East Highway 50, Clermont, Florida, USA 34711
Tel: 1-352-536-6600 Fax: 1-352-536-1380

I'm in, just to stop the threatening texts from Netviper.

1. NetViper
2. Wei-Shen
4. Chudson1549
6. KooKoo4NSX
7. Myaddiction (Gary)

Ok... could you add me on the list... see post #7 above...

Last edited:
I'm in, just to stop the threatening texts from Netviper.

1. NetViper
2. Wei-Shen
4. Chudson1549
6. KooKoo4NSX
7. Myaddiction (Gary)
8. Flabuf - Ole with the newly twin turbo'd 000001!

Whaaaa????!!!! Why didn't I get that memo?

Well, if you'd gone to NSXPO, you'd have watched as I deftly outbid the boisterous crowd for Science of Speed's donation of either a supercharger or twin-turbo unit, INSTALLED! I'll be shipping the green baby out to Arizona next week and she'll come back 'The Green Hornet!'. So, by the time we put together the NSXcapades, WOO HOO!

Well, if you'd gone to NSXPO, you'd have watched as I deftly outbid the boisterous crowd for Science of Speed's donation of either a supercharger or twin-turbo unit, INSTALLED! I'll be shipping the green baby out to Arizona next week and she'll come back 'The Green Hornet!'. So, by the time we put together the NSXcapades, WOO HOO!

I am a little surprised to read this after our last conversation, but I am happy you are finally getting some BOOST!:biggrin:

I am a little surprised to read this after our last conversation, but I am happy you are finally getting some BOOST!:biggrin:

Yeah, surprised me too! I thought I'd be outbid and another dream would bite the dust. Now I have to shop the car to Arizona for 3 weeks then fly out there to drive the beat home. (Well I don't HAVE to, but you understand)

Yeah, surprised me too! I thought I'd be outbid and another dream would bite the dust. Now I have to shop the car to Arizona for 3 weeks then fly out there to drive the beat home. (Well I don't HAVE to, but you understand)

Better be fast! 2 months and counting....

I told my wife that Ole had twin turbos and I didn't even have one and how that seemed pretty unfair.

I'll let you know how that works for me. :D

Back