• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who wants to get togther?

Anyone up for an NSX meet/drive in early December time frame? I figured while many NSX owners across half the country will be putting their NSX's away for the winter, we can have a nice cruise on a sunny day and post up lots of pictures. :biggrin:

When we do this I kind of want to make it an official get together where we plan something rather than just meet and hang out. That is why I proposed a date around December time so we can have a lot of time to get off work and organize something. Nothing major, just maybe a meeting place, a drive route, lunch at a nice restaurant, a unofficial photo shoot and such. Post up some idea's of were you guys might want to eat. I'm thinking maybe Roy's at Koolina, or some other nice out of the way lowered NSX friendly place:smile: What do you guys think? You guys up for it?

I'd like to join the cruise but my car won't be back from the mainland until mid December.

Mid December is probably about when my car will be fixed anyway. SOS is building my trans now, so not sure when they will ship it out. It will come by freight, so it probably will take a couple weeks to get here anyway.

I might be able to join in.
I will have family visiting form the mainland and am not sure of the plans for Saturday yet.
Please provide details, i.e. time and place and agenda.

I might be able to join in.
I will have family visiting form the mainland and am not sure of the plans for Saturday yet.
Please provide details, i.e. time and place and agenda.

Nothing major planed. I was just getting together to talk story and pick up some parts. Probably lunch time or after lunch. We can meet up somewhere, then go for a short drive some place to take some pictures and talk story a bit. I don't mind heading over to the windward side if its easier for you. I'll get in touch with you in a while.

Cars and Coffee?

Anyone get over to Cars and Coffee at Ala Moana shopping center

Not sure about the dates for March and April but a mix of cars usually show up.

Anyone ever track their NSX in Hawaii before the track closed in 2006?

Re: Cars and Coffee?

Anyone get over to Cars and Coffee at Ala Moana shopping center

Not sure about the dates for March and April but a mix of cars usually show up.

Anyone ever track their NSX in Hawaii before the track closed in 2006?

I wanted to go but had family commitments.
I'd like to know when the next one is.
I used to have formula cars and raced them at HRP before the track closed. Too bad we don't have a road racing course any more. I still have the Reynard F2000.

Re: Cars and Coffee?

I wanted to go but had family commitments.
I'd like to know when the next one is.
I used to have formula cars and raced them at HRP before the track closed. Too bad we don't have a road racing course any more. I still have the Reynard F2000.

You can run the F2000 in autocross at Aloha stadium. Next event this sunday March 18. Trailer it in and come first thing in the morning to walk up register. $15 for weekend membership for Sports Car club of america and $35 to run usually after lunch unless you have done autocross in the past. We have had F2000 in the past drive.

For Cars and Coffee at Ala Moana I don't know the date since they moved it but you might check with Ala Moana Ben Bridge Timeworks and ask since they were a sponsor. just mention Cars and Coffee, they will know who to call.

I'd like to know when the Ala Moana Cars & Coffee will be. I will be in Oahu for vacation and would like to meet some local NSXers if the timing works.

Post of the dates you'll be in town and we'll see if we can get some owners out. It's been a little tough lately as we all seem to have different schedules. LOL

I'm ready to get together most of the time. In fact I wanted to roll out tonight! I usually meet up with the S2K guys at Starbucks on Ward Ave.

Let me know when!

P.S. Saw a yellow NA1 on Nimitz today, is that person on Prime?

Back