• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

The road to twin turbo... an NXS fantasy come true...

I'm trying to remember exactly who I had dinner with and met on my trip back from Tempe.

Don't forget to mention the hitch-hiker you picked up in Kentucky. :eek:

jackblack.jpg

Don't forget to mention the hitch-hiker you picked up in Kentucky. :eek:

jackblack.jpg

She told me about you and the fabulous "weekend" you, she, and her twin sister had!

I love following this thread(very interesting). Now that you have more hp and tq, have you been bitten by the hp bug, and if you have are you going to be building more power soon. If you are satisfied with the power,keep us posted ,cause I am sure that will change.Anyway enjoy the new power and let us know if you take it to the dragstrip what kind of times you run.

I love following this thread(very interesting). Now that you have more hp and tq, have you been bitten by the hp bug, and if you have are you going to be building more power soon. If you are satisfied with the power,keep us posted ,cause I am sure that will change.Anyway enjoy the new power and let us know if you take it to the dragstrip what kind of times you run.

No plans as yet, I'm still working on how much power to apply in the turns so that I don't wind up sideways in front of a bunch of senior citizens here in Sarasota. (Gather now that I don't mind being sideways, just don't like the added attention of the senior citizens and their attendant phone calls to 911 which cause for all sorts of forms needing to be filled out and my hands cramp up you know.)

I should have an article in NSX Driver in the next issue with a bit more of the experience.

Oh, and the car is no longer Brooklands green but you probably noticed that from the Avatar.

But did she show you the pics and video? :biggrin:

She started too but then I had to get out of the car and do a Capt Ted. (ala your recent thread on Who, when and where). Weak stomach you know.

Have you taken the car out on the track (road course) to really see how it does? I'd love to hear some feedback on the SOS twin from someone who has tracked their car. :)

Have you taken the car out on the track (road course) to really see how it does? I'd love to hear some feedback on the SOS twin from someone who has tracked their car. :)

Not yet... and it's been a while since I've gone to Sebring with Wei-Shen. Am looking forward to going back and will make sure that I post it here.

My hesitation - - - just painted the car Sebring Silver and want to enjoy it a bit before getting it pitted up on the track.

Back