• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSX climate control repair, NSXe-repair.com

brian has had my unit in his more than capable hands for a few days...waiting anxiously for it to return better than ever...have used hime for the speaker repair and was completely satisfied by the service...cant imagine any different results with ccu...will post the outcome in few days hopefully...would use brian without reservations anytime....super addition to our community....

Brian, you fixed my CCU before, and it is still working great. However one of my buttons is now chipping off and looks like crap. Are you are able to order new buttons? Is it something that I can pop off, or would I have to send it in to you to have done?

Brian, you fixed my CCU before, and it is still working great. However one of my buttons is now chipping off and looks like crap. Are you are able to order new buttons? Is it something that I can pop off, or would I have to send it in to you to have done?

I can't do anything with the buttons, they are not made to replace and removing then breaks them so they have to be glued back on.

I thought I'd post here in case my e-mail to Bryan goes unanswered (and I'm on a bit of time crunch). Does anyone know if Bryan is still performing these services? I notice this thread is a bit dated in its last reply.

In my opinion - Briank is tops in the knowledge of the complete climate control system. Living in the same neck of the woods as Brian helps in that the crapped out ccu on my car was swapped out in less than an hour by the man himself. Showed me in a very straight forward manner what it takes to get to the ccu. It was an education in the common sense approach of automotive dashboard surgery. I learned a lot and now would not hesitate to take the task on myself in the future. Now the car heats & cools at all fan speeds as intended. Brain also explained the function of the system why fors and what nots in such a manner that made a interesting conversation after the repair - neat stuff. Anybody that needs ccu repair or other e- repair on your NSX , can rest assured that when using Brian's professional services that you will come away with a satisfied feeling that you will have years and years of trouble free usage. Thanks again Brian.

I thought I'd post here in case my e-mail to Bryan goes unanswered (and I'm on a bit of time crunch). Does anyone know if Bryan is still performing these services? I notice this thread is a bit dated in its last reply.

I just had him do mine. I got it back last week. It took two weeks, as he quoted, I did not bug him, and let him do his thing. Now I just have to put it back in.

BrianK offers one of those services at a great price and quality, I hope we never lose him.

Foreigntech said cost $200 to fix plus shipping both ways

cost to repair? Am told bt dwight @ foreigntech would be about $200.00 is this correct?

nsxe-repair.com your one source for expert nsx climate control repair.

after 9 years and over 800 ccu repairs i am the source you can trust to repair your climate control problems.

All repairs are done with the best quality components and are fully tested on my custom test fixture. The fixture has all sensors and motors so the ccu can be easily and full tested for proper operation. I am the only one who does this and i am the one who gets to fix ones botched by other repair places.

7588picture_052.jpg

email me at [email protected] for more info.

Back