• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Est Fest 2012, Windermere House, Muskoka Lakes, May 25-27

:rolleyes:
I'll never live that down. I've got a 5XL JDM (3XL USDM) jacket for sale for the Oprahs

Would it be cost effective to alter down in size? Just seems like a waste no?

"The House"? Was that the house that was right by the place we stayed in and grabbed drinks and stuff at one night?

Same idea, it's going to be a fun one. Come back up to see us!!

Just a reminder to everyone that have not book their Hotel rooms for Est Fest, these Special prices are only good until Dec 31st 2011.

Can be a good Xmas gift for you and your Better Half.

Bram

Last edited:
Deadline for our room block is today (Dec 31). Starting tomorrow we can no longer guarantee you a room and the rate is subject to change. Best to review details from the original post and email Windermere House to reserve today.

Happy New Year everyone!!

Good stuff Dave. You can take the family along with your mountain bike for a trip. Lets try to get Mr. Batte onboard as well. He just loves to procrastinate!! Now he is not guaranteed a room he may ask to bunk with you.

On a serious note, to those who missed the deadline it is not too late. Email the resort and make your booking and reference NSXCC, there may still be rooms available. However price is not guaranteed and is up to them to honor our discounts. Email or call them today (1-888-946-3376 / [email protected])!!

Last edited:
Oh man. Just saw this post. Wished you all would have posted for your cousins down south. You know we're a little slow down here :biggrin:

I'm going to see if there is any interest from the NE group to attend since this happens to be a 3 day weekend for us.

Man, you didn't come to NSXPO2011 and didn't invite us to Est Fest. Hmmm. If we weren't so overconfident, we might think you were trying to tell us something. :eek:

Pooh, you know that this is not true....one of the main reason we choose this date is to accommodate our friends down South.

So go ahead, please post in your Region/section of Prime, we'll love to have a large group from the US join us for Est Fest 2012

At 2010 Est Fest we had a couple of Primers (Neil & Brian and their wives) from Michigan join us for this event, we all had a blast.....They hosted us at the US house.

I'm so sorry I missed NSXPO 2011 in your home State. I hope you and Don are doing well, and would love to see you guys...

Bram

Last edited:
Owen; please check as just spoke with the Hotel to provide a cc number and they said once we book there will be a $50 cancellation fee applicable no matter when you cancel, so the initial post is either wrong or they provided incorrect information. I did mention we had until Mar 24th, but was told their policy is to charge that fee no matter what, and one night fee if within 7 days of arrival. She did say that if someone else wanted the room then there would be no fee since they were covering the booking.

Perhaps double check on their policy and advise - or start a wait list so we can see who to call in the event we have to cancel.

Thanks
S.

Thanks..........Arlene Rivelle was the one who called and provided this info.
S.

Just wrote to Arlene and attached her email stated clearly no cancellation fee if cancel before March 25, 2012. She probably just didn't write this down when she agreed in November. We will sort this out by Monday.

Then again this is probably not a concern for most when they've already made plans for Est Fest. Knowing we only have 8 rooms left (17 already booked) you can probably make money off your cancellation with someone taking over.

Last edited:
Emailed the link posted and waiting to hear back. If things work out then I'll be staying Friday-Sunday night and driving back Monday.

Is that what most people do is drive up Friday and stay Sunday night and drive home? It's around an 11 hour drive from PA so I'm thinking that's most will do if there are activities planned for Sunday evening.

If not I may just stay until Monday anyways just to relax since it'll be the only vacation I get all year, haha.

Oh man. Just saw this post. Wished you all would have posted for your cousins down south. You know we're a little slow down here :biggrin:

I'm going to see if there is any interest from the NE group to attend since this happens to be a 3 day weekend for us.

Man, you didn't come to NSXPO2011 and didn't invite us to Est Fest. Hmmm. If we weren't so overconfident, we might think you were trying to tell us something. :eek:

NO NO NO NO!

WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!

I think that there was some talk about our US friends, but the concern was that it was going to be too far a drive for you. Toronto plus 3hrs?

But Carla, beware that most of the NSX Club of Canada are now driving Porsches. By April, its possible that all will be driving Pcars! So bring your leiderhosen and steins!

Hey guys - I'm interested, but cannot book if there's a steep cancellation fee. I just don't know what my military commitments will be or if Becky has to work that weekend for sometime.

Do we have a definitive answer on that yet?

I just received a deposit confirmation from Windermere still saying cancellation fee applies without the March 24 reference. Arlene confirms that is the understanding however their confirmation letter is generic from system and she cannot make the change, but instead reference on email will be made to all confirm parties and latest cancellation date without incurring a fee ($50) is March 24, 2012.

Go ahead and make your booking!!

Last edited:
Back