• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Est Fest 2012, Windermere House, Muskoka Lakes, May 25-27

As discussed with Sean earlier, perhaps we need to consider extending invites to other club(s) if we want to benefit from their research. Not so much for est fest 2012 but certainly jointly host event for other venues similar to our south western trip last season.

Progress is being made. I had a phone call from the coordinator of the Targa Muskoka. More to follow.

No worries. More colorful this Est Fest for sure. Should be a fun one. Make sure you call Windermere to book a room.

Sean, thanks for calling the PCA guys. We will try and map out some routes from the source. We will send them a personal note thanking them for their support. We should look at including them for a joint event this season.

Last edited:
Aubs3rdB-Day-NSXsdetailed9-09-WH-2.jpg

8-30-2008LBBPdepartingQuakerStkLube.jpg

Neal, does this means that you and your lovely wife will be joining us for Est Fest this year?

Bram

Greetings Bram, et al.

We thought that since you already have an Imola NSX making an appearance that you might need an LBBP as well. Must reprise my appearance at the Canadian Embassy to get my authorizations validated.

From Rief Winery, EstFest, May 2009:

5-23-2009atReifWineryESTFest.jpg

Currently shod in BBS RGR's (but switching back to OEM for loooong drive to/from Muskoka Region):

5-2011LBBPwBBSRGRs.jpg

We look forward to seeing you all!

######################

1) Owen, Karen & Jonathan
2) Stu
3) Bram & Nancy
4) Mike +1
5) Henry & Laura
6) Robert, Michelle, Rhys +1
7) Ed & Natashja
8) John, Carol & Deryn
9) Shawna +1
10) Brad & Liza
11) John C +4
12) Daria & Glynis
13) John G & Christine
14) Rick S & Christina
15) Stephen "Sduffass"
16) Neal & Cindy
17)
18)
19)

That is great Neal, let's see if we can get Brain and his wife to join us too.

Yes the Canadian Embassy will be OPEN and authorizing / validating your Passport (Glass), as required (i.e refills)

If memory serve me right it's Blue!

Bram

Sorry..............had to cancel as too busy building and when it's done months end it's time for catching up on things. I'm taking a long weekend bike trip away the same weekend this event is taking place. Have fun!

Here's a teaser of what we're planning for Est Fest:

Our registration always starts with enjoying the great north

chairsw.jpg

canoe2.jpg

... a few welcoming hand shakes at the Embassy

beer3.jpg

beer2t.jpg

... followed by some great outdoor BBQ

bbqaw.jpg

... more opportunities to enjoy the Muskokas

lake3f.jpg

lake1d.jpg

... early morning breakfast while watching

17743955.jpg

top that with some ...

fishj.jpg

... and then set off for a bit of driving to test the pavement

cruise2.jpg

cruise1q.jpg

... we'll do the "parking lot thing" ...

cruise3.jpg

... while Robert gets the the tech sessions in order and explains how to do a brake job

tech1i.jpg

Who is this girl below? Is she coming to Est Fest?

75643177.jpg

Hope to see you all there :)

The NSXCC is the only Club in the World that will be given a private presentation of the New NSX concept.

Our Club members will have unique opportunity to discuss in detail the specifications of the New NSX with a Senior product Manager from Acura Canada. This gentlemen is also part of the larger NSX Concept development team, working with others from Japan, US, and Europe.

We have allotted one hour for the New NSX presentation and overview, however, Derral, will stay overnight so you can also have a one on one with him.

Bram

You can see my ex in that picture :biggrin:

Biobanker maybe able to photoshop in your current companion! PM her photo of similar sized head shot. :biggrin:

To everyone else, the grills are now heated, firepits are lited, beers are chilled and the Windermere House is ready to host our annual bash. We were told they are at (or near) capacity. If you still haven't booked, best of luck to you but do try to call Arlene at 1-800-946-3376 / [email protected] for availability.

So far we have 19 rooms confirmed plus the Canadian Embassy (the cottage) and just over 50 attendees. The event will be legendary for many locals with 20+ NSXs (and counting, Q7 Odessey, 911s, CRV) taking scenic cruises in the Muskoka Lakes beautifully paved twisty lanes. Don’t be one of those who read about it afterward wishing you were there. We have been told there "maybe" 3 rooms left for that weekend, so give them a call and reserve.
1-800-946-3376 / [email protected]

As event weekend approaches, we will start another post for the caravan drive up. It's going be great drive among the cottage go-ers!!

Last edited:
Guys I'm bummed.
Becky got deployed with the Navy, so I won't be able to make it. This is the first Est Fest I have missed.
Have a great time & post pics!

hey Sean, thats unfortunate!! as I was looking forward to cruising up from London with ya!!
next one for sure
eddy

Turns out I may be able to come. My plans have opened up for Memorial day weekend and I just checked and the hotel still has a lot of rooms available.

Lets get a rally of drivers from the states to come up as we did in 2008. What time do we have to be there on Friday?

Tytus

Tytus, our itineary will be out soon. Arrival is between 2-6pm. Kick off BBQ will commence at 7pm. Book and stay with us for the weekend. We have cars coming from PA and MI too. It's going to be a blast.:biggrin:

Back