• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

NSXCC Est Fest 2012, Windermere House, Muskoka Lakes, May 25-27

I got an email saying I need to confirm my reservation by Jan 27th. I have tried 3x to call but keep getting the main VM, so I finally left a message with my home number. If any of the exec has luck reaching Arlene, let her know we are coming! I'll be in Fla from today until the end of the first week of Feb so don't let them give away my room! :rolleyes:

Has anyone posted this in the NE Region site yet?

Good good.
I posted. I think we should start stirring up some buzzzzzz

Any news on activities?
Will there be a cruise with a hide and seek option?
A meet and greet social with clothing exchange?
Dinner where we hunt our own food?
A debate between Stu and Dave over who looks better in tight pants?
Ice cream sundae buffet?

Will there be a cruise with a hide and seek option?
A meet and greet social with clothing exchange?
Dinner where we hunt our own food?
A debate between Stu and Dave over who looks better in tight pants?
Ice cream sundae buffet?

I think you got Stu and Dave excited when you said "clothing exchange" and "hide and seek option". Lets not forget Stu is notoriously famous for attracting lap dancers.

We have started to look at various activities, for sure an exciting cruise we have mapped out but needs to be tested in the spring. Various look out points and must see spots in Muskoka Lake.

We would welcome suggestions so feel free to share!!

Just a few more weeks of winter, spring is just around the corner!! Get excited!!

Stu and Dave said to me "we'll rent a head boat." I took them for their word and declined. And yes, I do like fishing. Just NOT trolling. :wink:

`Dinner where we hunt our own food?'

ill bring my fishing rods....but i havnt decided whether to put a hitch on the nsx and try and take up my boat as well...
might slow me down just a bit....

For those of you who are thinking about bringing a road bike to this, the roads around Muskoka Lake are AWESOME.

If you come from flat land, bring a few extra lungs. Ask Cam!

So I just copied and pasted the original sign up list and added my name.

Maybe we can keep this going and update it as others sign up, along with screen names and such because I'm horrible with real names but will remember what you people post as, haha.

1) Owen, Karen & Jonathan
2) Stu
3) Bram & Nancy
4) Mike +1
5) Henry & Laura
6) Robert, Michelle, Rhys +1
7) Ed & Natashja
8) John, Carol & Deryn
9) Shawna +1
10) Brad & Liza
11) John C +4
12) Daria & Glynis
13) John G & Christine
14) Rick S & Christina
15) Stephen "Sduffass"
16)
17)
18)
19)

I'm not ruling out Est fest at this time but I did have plans to play with my F car buddies in the Gum Ball that is in TO on the 25th.

What are the odds that these two awesome events are happening on the same day? My luck...

My GF is from Muskoka so she'll have to decide.

I did. I contacted the president and vice president. They haven't replied. I'm trying again but would like to offer something back. One thing to keep in mind is that the ucr's cruise was from Barrie to muskoka not around muskoka.

As discussed with Sean earlier, perhaps we need to consider extending invites to other club(s) if we want to benefit from their research. Not so much for est fest 2012 but certainly jointly host event for other venues similar to our south western trip last season.

It's a bit off topics and perhaps best to start another post for such discussions.

We welcome everyones' recommendations for our Muskoka cruise route. Especially if we know of any area locals (SupraTT's GF).

Back