• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source 1 FXMD widebody

Look VERY good. What offset, size, and which wheel. Which BBK?

They are Forged Specialties SC-M14 in sizes: Rear are 19x11 et 0, and fronts are 18x9 et+10. I also have a 15mm spacer on the rear.

Tires are:295/30r19 rear and 235/40r18 front

Brakes are Stoptech ST-40 Slotted rotors front and rear w/ebrake.

So I decided the orange was about at the end of it's life for me. Im not one for loud colors usually. Soooo We DIPPED it :)

7b612864.jpg

261fdfd0.jpg

966b53be.jpg

3ef03ba7.jpg

a2e65c1e.jpg

f153ec19.jpg

14d5505f.jpg

22c10e32.jpg

dfc9c7cb.jpg

227ba309.jpg

I LOVE IT, Looks like a battleship or an F16 or something.. In person it is incredible.

And yes, The shelves behind the car are filled with plasti-dip :)

Damn, that looks freaking cool :eek:. Those wheels set the car off really nice. It looks like a machine, A mean machine!

227ba309.jpg

Car looks neat in grey although I would have personally spent some more time on details like masking off the key locks, window rubbers and moldings, mirror bases, bumper clips etc.

But the battleship grey them/blk is cool.

Car looks neat in grey although I would have personally spent some more time on details like masking off the key locks, window rubbers and moldings, mirror bases, bumper clips etc.

But the battleship grey them/blk is cool.

:) no need to mask it. The product literally peels off. I may or may not peel it to bring them back to black. I have not spent enough time looking at it to decide. I may photoshop it and decide then.

This is unbelievably hot.... Please add car to hottest nsx thread. I love the color and love those wheels, I wish they would fit my car. :frown:

I'm in love with this look... Wow...

I searched the web there is no info on these wheels. Are they available in smaller sizes?

I searched the web there is no info on these wheels. Are they available in smaller sizes?

Yes, Just have to remember they will loose some of the concave. These are custom built wheels GT Theory had them done and they did not fit with his Wide Body. They happen to fit mine :) I got lucky!

Let me know what sizes your looking for.

My feeble brain just can't get past a dull "matte" finish on a car...it expects shiny paint:redface:

:)

Expect the unexpected! Did you ever think this car would look this way a year ago?

no..........I can't believe you guys are'nt still hung over from xpo:biggrin:

Ok, Updates on the car -

Umbrella Auto VRH kit - Waitin on parts to come in.
Seibon rear "R" styled wing - Done
SOS catch can - Done
02+ front end conversion - Waiting on parts to come in.
New color... Not sure what it will be yet but it needs the refresh. - ?!?!?!

Still running on original tune and runs great. No issues to date.

Last edited:
What are the specs on the old CCW wheels you had on the car????

Still have them, Actually had them professionally refinished and they are now like new. I use them for track/race stuff only.

I'll have to look for those specs.

I run a 25mm spacer on the rear and a 15 on the front. But actual wheel specs I'll have to dig up.

ever thought of a themed paint job like this:

View attachment 95980
View attachment 95981

It would look pretty badazz on the track!

I agree, It would look great. But I change the car up so much that spending a lot of money on the exterior finish just isn't as important to me as most. It's going a different color next week now. Bored with the gunmetal already. Thinking a baby blue or something like this:
RWBPcar_zpsbbd8766f.png

rwbpcar2_zpsc9f18f67.jpg

Last edited:
Back