• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source 1 FXMD widebody

With the street wheels on!
Sorry for the terrible pics. Car is filthy from the track and it is pouring rain outside.

36B74497-A317-44D6-B67D-9970E6DFC377-2477-000001151D31C0CF_zps88c3b374.jpg

115E30D5-CABB-4EE2-A7B9-15092013DD28-2477-000001152286146D_zps1b11c5fe.jpg

Man, I hate traditional NSX widebody's, but that thing is perfect.

Thanks! Not sure on what the next one is.. May be a Custom livery for Source 1 if I decide to continue down this road of racing on the weekends etc. Ordered a couple Kirkey seats and stuff today so I'd say I am hooked. Next event is in 2 weeks. May do it up with the custom wrap prior to NSXPO. Not sure yet.

Stunning body kit.
Regarding street use, Are there any negitives like loss of turning circle, parking ect?
Do you find you misjudge the width of the car and scrape wheels?
Also how are you finding the extra width on the track?
I'm really interested in getting one of these kits and would love to hear your thoughts.

My car is set up for track. I have extremely wide wheels both front and rear and do lose some turning radius due to this. However, running correct wheel sizes will allow you to have normal radius. Judging width etc is not an issue. Corners are even more visible. Extra width on the track is great because you can fit larger tires. That is a huge plus.

I am an FX vendor. If you are wanting to purchase the kit get in touch! I also have a couple sets of wheels that will fit the kit perfectly if you were interested in those.

Stunning body kit.
Regarding street use, Are there any negitives like loss of turning circle, parking ect?
Do you find you misjudge the width of the car and scrape wheels?
Also how are you finding the extra width on the track?
I'm really interested in getting one of these kits and would love to hear your thoughts.

wow, nice transformation! Is that a scuderia rear I see? Where did you get that and was it scuderia replacement for the F430? Can you post more photos of the scuderia rear? wow, looks awesome!

that look is part of the kit.

Love the look and everything about this car. How has the wrap been holding up with all the track days? Seriously considering wrapping my integra this same color...

wow, nice transformation! Is that a scuderia rear I see? Where did you get that and was it scuderia replacement for the F430? Can you post more photos of the scuderia rear? wow, looks awesome!

It is part of the FX Motorsports widebody. Great product!

that look is part of the kit.
Correct :)

Love the look and everything about this car. How has the wrap been holding up with all the track days? Seriously considering wrapping my integra this same color...

It's "OK" Getting rubber off of it can sometimes be a pain. And there is some shrinkage around a couple edges so far. But for the cost. Hands down the best way to go.

So badass! Love it! The all black wheels look great!

- - - Updated - - -

What are the specs on the wheels?

I'll have to check offsets again but the rear measure out to 18x13 and front 18x9.5

thanks guys!

Back