• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Source 1 FXMD widebody

I sure would have liked to have seen this in flat black.

Haha I see what you did there. I can't wait to see it either.

Its actually going back to Sebring silver believe it or not...

Oh Wow. Meeyatch will be very pleased. Especially if you put the Ivory guts back in it.

Did I tell you it was one of 4 Sebring/Ivory cars?

I actually did the research and figured it out myself.

It won't have much interior in it to BE ivory, but I was thinking about doing the cage in IVORY to compromise :)

The rare color combo is the ONLY reason its staying sebring.... I was going to go Champ white again :)

Car is pretty much assembled minus the missing panels and electrical. Should be pretty quick to be back on the road Brian!

Last edited:
So is this car our cherished NE car being reborn?:smile:

It is back and with a brand new N/A bag :) lol

Will be a competition only car, prepared as an Super Touring 3 or Performance Touring B group car (the difference being whether it is wearing its Aero or not).

I'll post a comp weight when I know a final weight as its still shedding lbs, and its hp will be around 295whp for ST3 and 265whp for PTB

Nice....back on the track where it had been spending its time.......best of luck with it.

Should be one competitive car when all said and done if it at all follows in the footsteps of my White car.

Well, Here is the final rendition of the car. This shoot was done a day before the car was dismantled. These shots have been on hold to be released as they were for an issue of Honda Tuning Magazine coming out in a couple months but now that the magazine is closed my photographer sent them to me to share. If anyone uses the shots please tag OJS Designs ( photographer ) and Source 1 Automotive in them.

Last edited:
Car came out great looking. I wish the photographer used better lighting and less photoshop. I would love to see it in day light.

Shot from the first track day!
639D365B-B7A9-4B77-B6E4-F8A46B5EA4E7-4595-000002C716AC400F_zps7456b4aa.jpg

What a coincidence....Mine will be the non-wide body version of this car. I love that you built it to track it!

Back