• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formal Intro: Moderu

Comptech installed and sounds great. As posted by others, just a little louder than stock, but still very audible.
IMAG0404.jpg

Haven't gotten an alignment after my coilovers, so I decided to visit the guys at RPM Auto in Irwindale, CA.
IMAG0407.jpg

Better view of the Comptech on the Hunter Alignment Ramp before it went up.
IMAG0408.jpg

Before vs. After alignment specs
IMAG0410.jpg

I wanted a street setup, but ready for some spirited driving. Still not sure it was the best choice to have them emulate 02-05 stock specs. I'm on Toda Coilovers with stock sways all around and running standard tire sizes (215/40/17 & 265/35/18).

Last edited:
Adrian,

I spoke with Warren from Mission Auto. He said they are too tied up with a few classic restorations and basic operations, so no time for the small stuff for a while. Sorry.

Kenny

I have an opportunity to pick up a set of BBS LMs for a good deal, so I'm going to post my Racing Hart C2s for sale soon. Just wanted to let SoCal primers get first dibs. Call, text, or pm me if you're interested. I'm running 10mm hubcentric spacers all around and they sit perfectly on my car. Offsets are unknown because stickers are missing inside rim. SOLD!!!
17x7.5 w/ Potenza S-03 215/40/17
18x10 w/ Falken 452 265/35/18

Last edited:
Having 2nd thoughts on the BBS LMs because they're 18s all around. Should I do it??? I have a new set of S. Drives 17/18 and would need to buy a pair of new tires for the front.:confused:

I'm thinking about...

1. 17/18 LMs in Silver or Gold
2. 18/18 LMs in Gold
3. 17/18 Work VSXX in Gold

Last edited:
BBS LM fitment

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0434.jpg

IMAG0430.jpg

IMAG0431.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

The REAR could use a 5-8mm spacer for more flushness, but I refuse to use spacers. One of the reasons I sold my Racing Hart C2s was because I didn't want to run spacers. FRONT fitment is perfect IMO.

Last edited:
Looks good. If you're looking for more flushness and refuse to use spacers why not reverse the faces to inside the lips on the LM's?

Looks good. If you're looking for more flushness and refuse to use spacers why not reverse the faces to inside the lips on the LM's?

Chris,

If I reverse the face, it's going to be a +20, so I think it'll poke out. Plus, it'll look funny with the face reversed only in the rear.

Last edited:
I recently polished my rear strut bar, but didn't like the look of the stock bolts. Ended up picking up some new black bolts for a cleaner look from a local Pepboys:eek:. The sizing is M8 1.25 if anyone is interested in doing this. If I end up removing my engine cover, I'll probably pick up some bolts to replace the stock ones as well. The zinc colored OEM ones are dirty looking.

IMAG0437.jpg

Last edited:
Holy crap! And I thought I modded my cars quickly. Try not to burn out too quickly.

^ I agree. I need to slow down. Calculated all the money I spent in the past few months and it's not pretty.

You need to go into rehab, that is mod rehab like I did recently:redface:. It does get outa hand pretty easy with these cars. I had to stop looking in the for sale section here.

Back