• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formal Intro: Moderu

...I had to stop looking in the for sale section here.

I wouldn't go that far. You can find great deals from time to time.

Getting it aligned this afternoon so I'll be there next Thursday evening. Then it's my turn on the bong:eek:

Hey I thought it was my turn. Oh wait I'm in rehab:frown:

You need to be, what else does your car need other than a Flux Capacitor:biggrin:?

The car, nothing. I thought we were talking about hitting the crack pipe or a bong:tongue: <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

The car, nothing. I thought we were talking about hitting the crack pipe or a bong:tongue: <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

LOL! I want to mod the car now. I mean I "need" to mod the car now. Audax, let's check out them Top Speed headers.:biggrin:

LOL! I want to mod the car now. I mean I "need" to mod the car now. Audax, let's check out them Top Speed headers.:biggrin:

Nobody "needs" to mod their car. Now "wanting" to is the first sign of addiction. See you in rehab soon:biggrin:

Mod of the day LOL - Threw my MOMO back on because I missed having a horn. I was hesitant on using this steering wheel because it's too small IMO.

Before
IMAG0401.jpg

After
IMAG0440.jpg

Mod of the day

If this has become a daily thing you really have an addiction:biggrin:

Anyways the car is looking really good. See you next week.:smile:

My friend asked me to try out his new LED strips, so I had him install them today. They're pretty bright as you can see from pix. However, they are almost hidden when turned off. I didn't even think about having exterior LEDs, but must admit that they modernize the car a tad.

IMAG0446.jpg

IMAG0447.jpg

IMAG0448.jpg

Next up is the Top Speed headers from Ryan aka audax. Thx Ryan!!!!! Clear side markers from Tony. Thx Tony!!!!!!

Last edited:
Jeez man, slow down! At the rate you're modding you will run out of stuff to mod within owning the car a year from now!

That being said, it looks like you're having a ton of fun!

Next up is the Top Speed headers from Ryan aka audax. Thx Ryan!!!!! Clear side markers, new Greddy shiftknob, and Greddy oil cap from Tony. Thx Tony!!!!!!

You'll be joining me in rehab soon my friend.:tongue:

Jeez man, slow down! At the rate you're modding you will run out of stuff to mod within owning the car a year from now!

That being said, it looks like you're having a ton of fun!

I think I know why he likes to Mod his NSX. Look at his Prime name, Moderu.

You'll be joining me in rehab soon my friend.:tongue:

Only if the Rehab Center is called Hooters. :biggrin:

I think I know why he likes to Mod his NSX. Look at his Prime name, Moderu.

Damn you Les.....now I have to live up to my name. :wink:

Car is out of the shop with Headers installed. Big thanks to Mark from Dali Racing for getting my o2 harness extensions so quickly. Also, big props to Audax (Ryan) and RYU (Regan) for offering to chip in for the harness extensions. I really appreciate the offer guys, but will graciously decline. On a side note, if anyone needs one in the future, hit me up. I have one left over since it's sold in pairs.

While the car was stuck at the shop, I had my extended studs installed, brake calipers painted, and spacer put back on in the rear (now 18x9 +25).
IMAG0451.jpg

IMAG0454.jpg

Back