• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formal Intro: Moderu

New Accessories...Thx Tony!!
IMAG0458.jpg

Still at it I see.:biggrin:

See you Sunday.

:rolleyes: When is the first NA meeting... Nsxaholics Anonymous... We all need to go asap

Been going for months.:redface:

We meet after the monthly meets at HOOTERS.:biggrin:

My ABS pump has been acting wild lately. Exercised the Solenoids today and voila no mre ticking.
[/IMG]

I had the same thing happen to me, but I think my ABS pump is too far gone for just the "unstick" method. Oh well, now I have an excuse to rip all that junk out!

I had the same thing happen to me, but I think my ABS pump is too far gone for just the "unstick" method. Oh well, now I have an excuse to rip all that junk out!

I'm so glad it worked out or else I would have ripped it out too. Actually, I'm still very surprised no one has come up with another solution other than upgrading. There are so many knowledgeable car folks on prime. I read about the rsx and s2000 mods, but they still haven't found a way to get the brake bias corrected.

Nice, just FYI that know will burn the sh$t out of your hand. Has one in my rx7. Works great, but in direct sunlight, your hand will fry lol. Put a cloth over it when your not driving.

Nice, just FYI that know will burn the sh$t out of your hand. Has one in my rx7. Works great, but in direct sunlight, your hand will fry lol. Put a cloth over it when your not driving.

I took it off already. Waiting on Tony to find the sticker that goes up top. It feels incomplete without it, so I'm using my s2000 look alike weighted shift knob from streetlightz.com.

And now....a quick mod. :biggrin: It's not complete yet, but I wanted to share. Still looking for mesh screen for the center where the muffler is exposed.
Yes...I need to have my exhaust tips adjusted.
IMAG0472.jpg

Side View
IMAG0473.jpg

Since it's a Seibon, left the carbon where the Satin Black is supposed to be.
IMAG0474.jpg

The underside of the car is now much more aligned than the 92 Rear
IMAG0476.jpg

Last edited:
Exhaust Tip alignment gone wrong. For the guys/gals not on FB.

***WARNING:SGV folks...do NOT take your cars to Tony's Mufflers in Rosemead***
IMAG0477.jpg

IMAG0479.jpg

I have mesh screen left over from when I did my side and front intakes. Let me know and I'll cut you a piece. If you are coming to the drive on Sunday, I'll bring it along. If not, I can bring it to the monthly meet.

If anyone else needs some, I have enough to do three cars.

How the heck do you guys install the mesh? I really like the mesh Tino (bboxer) has in the inside of his hood (thick mesh with circles), but have no clue where he got it.

Plus even if you were here you'd post on prime 3/25 around noon time and say "sorry guys, partied too hard last night too hung over to make it" :D

Truth there.

Needs to change name from moderu to modmorethanu.:biggrin:

Back