• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formal Intro: Moderu

My brake pedal was starting to feel mushy on full stops. It literally slowly starts sinking while waiting at traffic lights. The brakes have been bled twice since I bought the car in Oct., so I minused out the possibility of air bubbles. I did a little reading and primers who experienced this had a faulty master brake cylinder. Changed it out today and problem is fixed.
IMAG0499.jpg

While I was at it, I decided to install my Stoptech SS lines.
IMAG0500.jpg

It's been a while since I've updated. I haven't driven the NSX much because I bought a 99 miata for daily/track use. Actually, daily use for the wife and track duties for me. I don't believe miatas are made for anyone over 5'8" to use as a commuter.

He's back.:eek: When are you coming out on a drive with us?

He's back.:eek: When are you coming out on a drive with us?
I've been meaning to come out, but timing was off. First drive, I was a bit sick (cough cough)...2nd drive, I was in Vegas for a bachelor party. 3rd drive, I was at Button Willow. I'll see you next week for the monthly Hooters meet....I mean Socal meet.

Oooh you have the TODA Fightex coilovers, I'm looking to get those. How do you like them?

I've been told they're comfortable considering....I think they're a bit stiff for street driving. Feels super planted. Hit me up for a ride if you wanna check it out before you drop money on a set.

Sold my LMs to Danny (aka DSTNSX) this weekend so I borrowed my friends s2k ap2v1 wheels. Word of advice....they need 25mm spacers all around. Needless to say...can't use them since I only own 10mm spacers.
IMAG0508.jpg

Quick update...

My friend Martin from R1Concepts.com asked me to use the NSX for the Motion Auto Show in Long Beach this weekend. In exchange, he gave me some slotted rotors. :biggrin:
IMAG0523.jpg

Had my friend Phat from raceinspired.com come by today to help with a wash, clay, and polish to clean up the car a bit. Didn't have time to seal and wax yet.
IMAG0528.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

Last edited:
I beg to differ... I kinda like driver side 91-01 turn signals :( hahahah

I guess that explains why I never see you with a girl.:wink:

She left dirty paw prints on my freshly polished front bumper. :mad:

She can leave "paw" prints on my bumper anytime.:biggrin:

I guess that explains why I never see you with a girl.:wink:

She can leave "paw" prints on my bumper anytime.:biggrin:

This is true to both. Robert is too lazy to prob pick her up and your front bumper is in need of a reprint anyways lol. Whats a few hands gona do.

Lol...I don't have updates/mods anyways. I need to start a poll.

A. 17/18 Work VSXX in gold
B. 18/19 Work VSXX in gold
C. 17/18 BBS LM in gold

Yes....I really wanna try gold rims for some reason.

Back