• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Formal Intro: Moderu

Sheldon O. cleaned up the welds on the Kakimoto nicely. Follow him on IG [MENTION=4454]supercharged[/MENTION]range. Better yet, hire him for your next fabrication project. PM me for contact info.

BEFORE

AFTER

Quantum rebuild

Nova springs (12k/10k) from the Quantum Coilovers swapped to Swift (10k/8k) with helpers.

Taitec Carbon engine cover turned out very nice.

R1 Concepts calipers refinished

Awesome update as always Kenny. I hope I can get a chance to see your car in person someday.

[MENTION=18934]B2FiNiTY[/MENTION] [MENTION=25247]MexiRicer[/MENTION]

Thanks for the post Dennis and Robert! Greatly appreciated! Let's see if I can get one of the lazy SoCal guys to take a vid of the Kakimoto.

I think you meant.. there's just no one on prime :)

It's a damn shame too! Not many ppl are on here anymore...

Revive a dead thread.

2016...when photobucket was still FREE.

Maintenance on a car that hasn't been driven in 2017. 2018 will be a better year.

Oil change (38,xxx) and New OEM slave cylinder (clutch pedal compressed and decided not to come back)

Opted for a Brembo e-brake and ditched the line lock system

DSc7vXY.jpg

Type S battery tie down for Civic battery

AXYZoRj.jpg

New boots on upper rear knuckles

RMsdAdy.jpg

Back from the dead indeed Kenny! I too went with and integra size battery coupled with type-s/ zanardi tie down. Works great! Those r1 concept calipers look great. See you soon!

Back