• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pursuing happiness=Building my dream car

Man I can't wait to see this car and meet you tommy! I talked to Ara at the Ferrari festival and he said he would let us meet at his garage again, which is now 10,000 sf larger! SO let's have a meet soon???

I like that, I am an older timer here. I like to meet some your new owners too! Let do a big nsx bash here in town!! start planning!! Man, can't believed I am here over 10yrs already.

Last edited:
I saw this at Source1 right after it was finished. This is the best looking japanese car I have ever seen. The wheels are perfect. The red interior is stunning. No picture can capture how amazing this car looks in person.

Congrats to everyone involved on this special project. My only regret is I didn't get to see it on the open road.

^^^^
WOW, thank you so much for the kind words. You actually get to see the nsx before me.:tongue: I think Brian and I did great on putting this together. FourRing, you are right about so far none of the pics doing justice how great the car look. I am planning on getting a photo shoot and see. I can tell you this, I am feeling like a movie star every time I am driving this car, the attention I am getting is CRAZY. I love this nsx, so sick!

Last edited:
wow. looks amazing. havent seen this car around. u bring it out to CnC?

Nauman

Hey man the car looks awesome!

You ever get those b pillars installed?

Still wanting to see pro pics done!
Zishan did you ever get your wheels?

^^^
yeah me too :eek:) Z lets do this and I want to see you new wheels too.:biggrin:

Got the wheels, but then my clutch went out. Appears to be the master/slave issue as the pedal has no pressure until to very bottom. Parts are on order...looks like early January for the photoshoot.

Got the wheels, but then my clutch went out. Appears to be the master/slave issue as the pedal has no pressure until to very bottom. Parts are on order...looks like early January for the photoshoot.

Although very common sorry to hear! Hope the wheels turned out good. Can't wait to see them!

so I had the pleasure of working on this car few weeks back.

and let me tell you, i have worked on every car, lambos to rolls, but never drolled so much over anything else out there.

here are some pictures that I took.

20120211_132759.jpg

20120211_131734-1.jpg

20120211_131719.jpg

20120211_131251.jpg

Wish you could have made it to that photoshoot

^^^
thank you sir!:tongue:
I agree, we need to have a TX-NSX Spring Fling BIG get together for sure. How about it? Start planning. May be we can get Synth to come to TX for the photo shoot!!:biggrin:

Back