• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pursuing happiness=Building my dream car

what did og mike do on your car btw.

sexy whip btw

^^^
Mitch, actually I hate all the pics I have seen so far on my car.:confused: NO pics have shown how great the car look in person, seriously! I need to get Synth to come to TX for a photo shoot.:biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
^^^
Mitch, actually I hate all the pics I have seen so far on my car.:confused: NO pics have shown how great the car look in person, seriously! I need to get Synth to come to TX for a photo shoot.:biggrin::biggrin:

This^ Is very true. The car is traffic stopping in person. Pictures do not do it justice at all.

^^ did you also install the vrh ?

NSPEC, thanks for adding the photos. You own a shop in Houston?

No problem. That shop belongs to one of my very good friends. I do PDR.

And Tommy, this is what you missed out on.
the little photoshoot we had

All these pictures were taken by a local friend Robert Tran

[[ADMIN NOTE: I removed the non-NSX photos; please post them in Off Topic if you wish to share them. This is the NSX part of the site. Thanks.]]

I think variable ride height (vrh) for sale by kane

Saw this NSX over at EVS motors.Very nice.The interior is beautiful.One of the cleanest white NSX I ever seen.To bad I didn't get a chance to meet the owner :smile:

^^^
Thank you Caroline for your kind but very true words.:tongue::tongue: Just kidding. I do think both of our cars are very nice.
It was funny when I was at EVS I kept talking and asking about your car. I am a fan of your car. I was hoping to meet you and see your hot car in person too.:big grin: Great minds are think alike. Some day we will meet for sure. Take care.

Last edited:
^^^
Thank you Caroline for your kind but very true words.:tongue::tongue: Just kidding. I do think both of our cars are very nice.
It was funny when I was at EVS I kept talking and asking about your car. I am a fan of your car. I was hoping to meet you and see your hot car in person too.:big grin: Great minds are think alike. Some day we will meet for sure. Take care.

Tommy

You were visiting Ted? I plan on stopping by there next week for my TX2K trip.

420433_318274154896732_167779783279504_892603_1116797900_n.jpg

Jaw dropping....love the stance and the lip on the rear wheels.

For Gods sake will someone do a proper shoot of this car.:tongue: Damn it is beautiful! :biggrin:

Back