• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Pursuing happiness=Building my dream car

Another great looking NSX-R replica ...

Interior is crisp and clean. Just my opinion, but on the exterior I would have gone with the CF or black front lip to tie into the side sill extensions.

As others have said, the stance on this car looks spot on!

Shame you didn't like the idea of this car but in Silverstone ... the world needs more non GPW NSX-R replicas ...

regards and time to enjoy

Paul

Last edited:
Another great looking NSX-R replica ...

Interior is crisp and clean. Just my opinion, but on the exterior I would have gone with the CF or black front lip to tie into the side sill extensions.

As others have said, the stance on this car looks spot on!

Shame you didn't like the idea of this car but in Silverstone ... the world needs more non GPW NSX-R replicas ...

regards and time to enjoy

Paul

He has the Downforce CF front also :biggrin:

WOW, my car made it to YOUTUBE.:biggrin: MYW, How the hell did you found this?
I am shock. Brian it was fun putting this build together with you. Who shot this video Brian? Did you uploaded this?

i just did a search on nsx on youtube after a video or two it just popped up. i recognized your car right away!

WOW, my car made it to YOUTUBE.:biggrin: MYW, How the hell did you found this?
I am shock. Brian it was fun putting this build together with you. Who shot this video Brian? Did you uploaded this?

No tommy, It was kyle my service manager. I told him to do a walk around video on the car after it was finished being cleaned. Just to document how clean it was. I used that video in my discussion with the shipping company.

No tommy, It was kyle my service manager. I told him to do a walk around video on the car after it was finished being cleaned. Just to document how clean it was. I used that video in my discussion with the shipping company.

I saw this vid when it was posted on Youtube and forgot to post it to Prime. Car looks great.

The girl is Getting a Spa treatment! :tongue:
420433_318274124896735_167779783279504_892602_1786679888_n.jpg

Last edited:
Who did the detail? Evs? and how much was it?

You guys should have mayday garage shoot your cars! You have seen the shoot they did for Henry's car right? Tommy I think I met your detailed this weekend, he has a blue IS-F I hear.

You guys should have mayday garage shoot your cars! You have seen the shoot they did for Henry's car right? Tommy I think I met your detailed this weekend, he has a blue IS-F I hear.
^^^
Yep, that him. I know he selling his car to get a GTR. Good idea about mayday! Do you have his number?

Brian, lol! Because of you, that why she is being called sexy!:big grin:

any thoughts on changing the location of the side markers to behind the front wheels?
Great work!
^^^
thanks, no I don't want to do too much body work. May be get a white vinyl to cover it later.

i thought that blue isf got stolen

What an amazing transformation. I wouldn't have the guts to modify a pristine NSX, but congrats and I hope you get many years of enjoyment with her!

Such a Beautiful NSX Tommy! Breathtaking! You did it right for sure!
No corners cut! I can't wait to see it in person, I'm sure it's Stunning!

Enjoy Bro! See you soon!:wink:

Bro-T

i thought that blue isf got stolen

it was, but they found the car with nothing taken out. he still has it and he just picked up a 13' GTR

Back