• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How much 2000 NSX coupe costs?

I'm thinking about trading in my 92 NSX for a 2000 model. I've checked with a friend of mine who suggested that I could get a brand new NSX for around $65,000. Is that true? He said the invoice for the car is around $74,000 and there is dealer's incentives for $10,000 from Acura. Plus, NSX is really a slow-selling car that most dealer are willing to sell the car below the invoice (other incentives from the factory). Any of you paid around $65-70k for a brand-new 2000 NSX? Thanks in advance for the feedback!

i think you should wait until 2002 and get the redesigned NSX..whats the point of paying $80,000 for a car that looks like yours?!?

I second SUPERNSX But I thought I read somewhere that the 2001 is getting a minor face lift and more HP, possibly from a V-8 or bigger v-6? Then in 2003 or 2004 they are going to have a all new NSX with a 4.0 V-8. Anyone hear anything?

Originally posted by BerkeleyBruin:
I'm thinking about trading in my 92 NSX for a 2000 model. I've checked with a friend of mine who suggested that I could get a brand new NSX for around $65,000. Is that true? He said the invoice for the car is around $74,000 and there is dealer's incentives for $10,000 from Acura. Plus, NSX is really a slow-selling car that most dealer are willing to sell the car below the invoice (other incentives from the factory). Any of you paid around $65-70k for a brand-new 2000 NSX? Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Don't believe all the rumors about a new NSX. That's all they are - rumors. It may be out in 2002, or 2004, but it may not. If you want a new NSX, get one and enjoy it now! Dealers will sell the car for under sticker/MSRP (in some cases, well under sticker), but not for less than dealer cost, which you can look up in www.edmunds.com I haven't heard anything about incentives from Acura, but check Acura's website; if there are any, deduct that from dealer cost, give the dealer a few thou profit, and that's what you should pay.

You *might* be able to get a '00 NSX for those prices if you walked into a dealer with a briefcase full of cash. Realistically, most people are paying about $81K.

Most people are paying about $81K? Is that for just the car? I spent a few more than that on mine, but did get a few key accessories.

$81K is what I would've paid, had I signed the papers. They were right there in front of me, but I walked -- just too much money. So I bought a cherry '94 instead for about half as much.

That was for an '00 T -- a coupe might be a little less, but you'd have to have one shipped over from Japan -- AFAIK, they don't import them anymore except by special order.

-Bob

Back