I am selling my 2007 TL Navigation system for the NSX. I've decided to go a different route. If you are looking for a system that has an OEM look and keeps true to the Honda / Acura family of Navigation systems, this is the one for you!
The system works perfectly and the Navigation and Radio codes will be provided of course. The touchscreen is almost edge to edge on the OEM NSX Navigation pod. The radio fits well but does need modification of the OEM center console to be flush.
I am also selling this system to the Acura TL community so depending on who purchases the system, I'll include NSX specific parts, etc.
NSX Specific Parts
- Plug and play wiring harness that directly plugs into NSX OEM Radio connector
- Riveted Brackets on the radio for NSX install
- Modified Navigation controls for center console fit
- 2007 Acura TL Navigation DVD unit with Original Navi DVD version 4.54
- 2007 Acura TL 6 disc in-dash changer (MP3 and DVD-Audio capable)
- 2007 Acura TL 8" Touchscreen and Navigation controls
- 2007 Acura TL XM Control unit with Acuralink (HIP) (XM Traffic capable)
- 2007 Acura TL HFL Handsfree module
- 2006 Acura MDX rearview Camera (works perfectly with 2008 TL system, not pictured)
- 2006 Acura TSX Sub display
- 2007 Acura TL XM Antenna
- 2007 Acura TL GPS Antenna
- Custom plug and play wiring harness (with RCA output)
- 2007 Acura TL audio system (amplifier and speakers)
The system was designed to have the XM unit mounted below and next to the keyless entry module under the glove compartment and the HFL (Handsfree) unit and Navi DVD unit mounted in the glove compartment. The GPS and XM antennas should be installed on the dash behind the screen but underneath the Nav pod for a perfectly functional and stealth install.
While I can tell you that the Dealer price (with discount) is about $7,800 for all the parts, we all know that salvage price and separate parts prices are a lot cheaper, however there are rare items here and esp. all in one package and confirmed to be 100% working with an already constructed plug and play wiring harness for the NSX.
Asking $2,200 plus shipping and Paypal fees (without the 2007 TL Audio system). Please PM me with any questions.
I didn't have the Rearview camera hooked up at the time that I showed the status and when I took the photos as it's in storage but I've tested it and it works perfectly and will be included.
91 Formula Red #332