• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Moving to Fussa. Anyone in the greater Tokyo area? Yokota?

When I say I go out and do the Daikoku et al thing, I usually do that solo or with a friend riding along, not to go meet those goobers or anyone in particular haha. I often go up towards the mountains and Oku-Tama which is usually a good drive also.

I don't have alot of dispensable time either, but I can manage a Friday or Saturday night once in awhile.

I think I'm going to buy me a GoPro and mount it in the car when I go driving. I see alot of crazy cool stuff just about every time I hit the highway or curvies.

Anyone else here local to Tokyo or Kanagawa?

I had a gopro 3, lost it in the ocean, but nice to have. I mount it inside my car cause sometimes when you drive you see crazy stuff happens. like one time someone ran a red light and almost hit the car infront of me. If there was an accident. i would have it on video. Same with if someone were to hit me, Being a foreinger. Its going to be presummed my fault but video of the accident. Mainly is for the drive.

Back