• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BC Forged Wheels, custom made to order. NEW styles added

We are going to do a set of the new HSC Series at a discount, this is for one set only and is only available for the next week. Email or pm!

I have an extra discount available for ONE set only on HB, HC and HC-S series. This promotion ends MONDAY, email me or pm. International shipping is available.

Last edited:
Additional discounts available on all BC Forged wheel styles until November. Email or pm for limited time discounted pricing.

Update your NSX with a new set of BC Forged concave wheels! All finishes are now available at no extra charge. Email or PM with inquiries.

Didn't get what you wanted for Christmas? Order yourself a new set of lightweight custom made BC Forged wheels with only a 35 day lead time. Email or PM with any questions.

Nathan's NSX with 18x8/19x10 BC Forged HB-05, matte black with 360mm WP Pro EX-6 clearance. Perfect. image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Have not bumped this thread in a while. Check out all of BC's new offerings. Even more choices then ever in the 17-19" range of wheels. There are even a couple options for 15 and 16" as well. Lead time is still around 4 weeks. All wheels are custom made to order to your specs. See all the wheel options here:
http://www.bcec.com.tw/wheel/new_rim_main/MAIN.html

PM or email for pricing, I am usually a little quicker at responding to emails. Thanks

The center locking conversion looks really cool.

I have a set of HB09 that I purchased from you a few years back. I love the look of the red center cap on the website. 1st cap on left top row from the accessories section. Can I get a set of those and if so how much? Thank you

Last edited:
Don't get fooled by the hype...center lock wheels are a waste for 99% of people. Convert your 5 lug to center lock is easy with adapters but its not convenient, not light with the adapters, and really pointless after everything is said and done. If it were built into the hub like the newer porsches, sure but otherwise my experience is it is a waste.
The center locking conversion looks really cool.

what would be a conservative and aggressive fitment ?

i was thinking 18x8.5 +30 and 19x10.5 +30. Would this fitment have any issues ? running 215 35 18 and 265 30 19 ?

One year bump, not here too often any more but still available for all your BC Forged wheel needs. Check out all of BC's new offerings. Even more choices then ever in the 17-19" range of wheels. There are even a couple options for 15 and 16" as well. Lead time is still around 4 weeks. All wheels are custom made to order to your specs. See all the wheel options here:
http://www.bcec.com.tw/wheel/new_rim_main/MAIN.html

PM or email for pricing, I am usually a little quicker at responding to emails. Thanks

TONS of all NEW designs

Check out all the new and improved designs and styles from BC Forged. Still extremely short lead times. Lots of monoblock designs in 17/18, most designs available in 18/19

raUsgg7.jpg

CcSBCgx.jpg

cE87qfN.jpg

EUWNTdz.jpg

DX29JDj.jpg

omzg2U7.jpg

fesSNzJ.jpg

Email at [email protected] or PM me here for additional pictures and pricing of any wheels you may be interested in
Also available for all other makes and models, email or PM for details

Back