• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Who's NSX is this in Hawaii?

Came across this NSX on Copart and wondering who did it belongs to?

27140231_1X.JPG

27140231_2X.JPG

27140231_AX.JPG

No way. :eek: I know who it is. It's a friend of mine. I Didn't know about this though. He is a Prime member so if he feels like sharing he'll chime in I'm sure.

wow that really sucks. I can't imagine him letting the insurance company take the car with all the aftermarket/nsxr parts on it though? Maybe he is buying it back or fixing?

What the heck happened to the left front?!?! Perhaps the driver ran into a curb and its done some wicked undercarriage damage?

Wow.

Given the location of the hit and front eng damage, surprised that the airbag doesn't look like it deployed.

Sucks to see this damage to any NSX, especially a Primer's car.

The left front strut mount must be mangled up badly

damn it man I was tring to keep that a secret.
oh well... it will be on its way to Florida
Trust me.

already ordered upper and lower control arms new front shocks, new front bumper,lower spoiler and lip,
new hood, used pop-ups, 94 rims, used rear tails, and used OEM seats. and Oem carpet

returning it to stock. selling the replica crap.

Last edited:
C'mon Shawn, it hasn't schedule to go out on auction yet. Don't be too confident! :biggrin:

damn it man I was tring to keep that a secret.
oh well... it will be on its way to Florida
Trust me.

already ordered upper and lower control arms new front shocks, new front bumper,lower spoiler and lip,
new hood, used pop-ups, 94 rims, used rear tails, and used OEM seats. and Oem carpet

returning it to stock. selling the replica crap.

the only reason I want this car is to return it to stock cuz she sure does need help. and smash all the replica parts with a baseball bat. just for fun.

This sucks. I'll leave it up to said person as well. I'm wondering what would cause the the suspension to collapse like that on the driver front.

I've got a complete 91-01 front end for sale too :biggrin:

the only reason I want this car is to return it to stock cuz she sure does need help. and smash all the replica parts with a baseball bat. just for fun.

This is a crime Shawn LOL. Doesn't look to be that bad of an R replica to me!! :cool:

I know its actually cloned very well

I would def drive it to local meets. LOL

but will not know till i see it in my driveway

I bid on this, I guess me and Shawn will be tugging for war on this, lol

just remember its gonna take weeks to get here from its location.price to ship it from Hawaii.
then shipped across country price to ship across country etc., I have done it before.
even if i dont win I dont care I am up to my neck in NSX's

but add up all other fees copart fees, DMV register fees, Tax on the purchase at the DMV, transporting it, then you add cost of repairs/parts. then what do you have? a 50-60K 94 NSX with a salvage title. if you cant get the NSX at a low price its not worth it. there is a line of no return when you bid you need to figure out what that is ya know.

as i said I dont care if I win it or not. there will be others. its not like it the last NSX in the world. I just want to return it to stock would be fun.

draw a line/max bid and stick with it when bidding.

but like Vegas when your bidding it draws you in deeper and deeper LOL

then your like " man why did I spend that much on this I could have got a new one for that price " I have been there.

Last edited:
damb, i was also thinking of throwing in a few bids on this car..depending on the starting bid ofcourse.

it would be a sweet NSX to fix and drive, dont see to many of them out here in chicago,

hey kids no point in arguing over the car shawns gonna buy the white one in hawaii im buying the black one in copart and just picked up a red one as well so it has been said its all ours so back off the nsx-s if you guys want one call me i have some for sale! shawn to prolly unless hes collecting them

Last edited:
hey kids no point in arguing over the car shawns gonna buy the white one in hawaii and the one in iaai im buying the black one in copart and just picked up a red one as well so it has been said its all ours so back off the nsx-s if you guys want one call me i have some for sale! shawn to prolly unless hes collecting them

hey

are u talking about the black one with the tan interior with bags popped?
you think thats an easy builder?

Guys Im not tring to start a war LOL

Im just having fun with these cars. its fun to build them.

Well I guess to whomever wins this If you dont want those ITR recaros let me know.

there is no dibs, LOL its all fair game to all.

but I looked at that theft recovery its a good chassis but there are so many parts missing it would take alot to fix back up. you would really need to buy a wreck and transfer all the parts onto it. that would be the only way I would think.

anyway you guys fight over the Hawaii car I mean it a 94 with 80K miles.
how much is it worth?

Yeah yeah yeah its a exact NSX-r Clone geez LOL

Back