• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where to get NSX font

Sorry guys, i was sitting my butt sending this to demigod and <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>. Didn't realize there was such hot demand! Anyone would think it was "SingleSamuari.TTF" :D

In case people don't read the entire thread, it's mentioned above, <B>the NSX26.TTF is identical to NSX.TTF except the 'A' is an Acura symbol.</B>

I guess that means your going! Are you bringing your car?
Or do I need to pick your punk @$$ up? :p

Juice said:
I'm having trouble getting this to work for me. What needs to take place? Working on a secret project for NSXPO!

Copy it to your C:\WINDOWS\FONTS directory.

OR... go to CONTROL PANEL, and open FONTS. Under the "File" menu, select "Install New Font" and follow the prompts.

NSX Logo Art

Team,

nsx.jpg

I was sick and tired of chunky, low res, bad quality NSX logo art, so I made my own. I present it to you all from the goodness of my heart.

Download it here (1.2MB ZIPed for Mac and PC alike) in Adobe Illustrator CS, EPS and PDF formats. If you can't open any of those file types, sell your computer and get an abacus. The above JPG can be used as well, just drag it to your desktop.

With the .ai and .eps files you can make any size NSX logo you like and it will look perfect.

Have a nice day.

-Ed
www.nsxbuilder.com

NeoNSX said:
Sorry guys, i was sitting my butt sending this to demigod and <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B>. Didn't realize there was such hot demand! Anyone would think it was "SingleSamuari.TTF" :D

In case people don't read the entire thread, it's mentioned above, <B>the NSX26.TTF is identical to NSX.TTF except the 'A' is an Acura symbol.</B>

I downloaded it but the "A" does not come up as the Acura symbol. Any suggestions?

RSO 34 said:
I downloaded it but the "A" does not come up as the Acura symbol. Any suggestions?

1) Make sure you've installed and selected <A HREF="http://members.cox.net/phoensx/misc/nsx26.ttf">NSX 2.6</A> (not the original NSX font)
2) Uppercase 'A' is normal, lowercase 'a' is the (A)cura symbol.

Hope that helps. kudos to <B>Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT></B> for his font piracy. ;)

Thanks Neo but I still can't get it to work on my desktop. I had it on my laptop at home and it was working except for the "A" but I didn't realize that it had to be a lower case "a". For some reason, my office desktop has the font installed but it is a different style than what I see on my other computer.

Does anyone have the NSX log as a PDF file that they can shoot to me?

Thanks!

[email protected]

Back