• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

where to get NSX font

I have XP, but I believe this works for earlier versions of Windows as well.

To load it up, copy the downloaded font into your: "c:\windows\fonts" directory (or the equivalent directory where your your windows true type fonts reside), and that should be about it. You will need to restart the computer (cold boot it) since the true type fonts are read at the start, but that's about it. It should be available within Word, and other programs once this is done.

Regards.

A little easier to just download it anywhere (where you put stuff you backup - you do backup, right???) and then open your fonts folder in Control Panel, and pick File|Install New Font...

It will give you an option to copy to your Windows Fonts folder (good idea) and install it immediately - no rebooting necessary.

gatdamn said:
Thats all good and fun, but what about an "Acura" font?

there are two fonts floating about the net: NSX.ttf and NSX26.ttf

the NSX26.ttf is version 2.6: the only difference is the 'a' is an Acura Symbol.... if that's what you're looking for.

gatdamn said:
Thats all good and fun, but what about an "Acura" font?

gatdamn, Neo is right. The nsx26.ttf is the True Type font that has the Acura "A" symbol in lieu of the letter "a". I have emailed you the font. Installation instructions are already listed on this thread. If anybody else needs it, let me know and I can email it to them as well.

Perhaps Lud can post the TTF as a downloadable file on Prime. ;)

Regards.

I came across someone looking for both of these fonts and don't have them on my computer.

Are they available anywhere at the moment? Using the search feature gave me links that are dead.

I asked Neo for this font earlier, he said he would email it to me tonight when he got home. Fury if you want I can forward it to you once I get it.

Demigod,

Thanks for the offer. :) I'm at another computer now that has access to both versions.

I was mostly concerned with it being available as a download from anywhere.

-Randy

where to get NSX font ???

HI ALL

That site is now gone(sadly). But this pic. may be what your looking for, yes it was posted awhile ago here on PRIME.

ENJOY!!!

DAVE.

Attachments

• nsx  flyer 005.jpg
    nsx flyer 005.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,706
KellyJoe said:
You have mail.

How about the rest of us???! I want mail too! :(

Please e-mail font to [email protected].
Thanks. Include address where PayPal payment can be sent. :)

Back