• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Merry Xmas and happy new year.

AhrweilernoInverno_1-1.jpg

Renee had a service do the Christmas cards this year. The service sent out someone else's family photo instead of ours, LOL. So if anyone gets a card from the Moshiers in Winter Harbor Maine that would be our card but not our picture. :smile:

Merry Christmas!!!
Here's a couple I pics I had to share -
Frosty in Florida -
Taking a tree home in Florida -

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 53
  • huh.jpg
    huh.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 50
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone.

That snowman is cool-imagine the cops pulling that over:biggrin:
Take it easy on the drinking-don't want to hear any mishaps for 2012:smile:

Same to you all. I'll part of the opening band for the Tournament of Roses Parade again but is on the Jan. 2rd. Hope you guys tune in the parade and enjoy the new year!

Same to you all. I'll part of the opening band for the Tournament of Roses Parade again but is on the Jan. 2rd. Hope you guys tune in the parade and enjoy the new year!

Is there any way we can tell it's you?
Carry a banner that says nsxprime!:biggrin:

Since this is the very first year I have an Nsx in my garage I would say its a great Christmas. Happy holidays everyone

Merry Christmas everyone. Happy holidays to the non-Christmas celebrators.

Merry Christmas to all Primers and hope we all enjoy a happy, safe and prosperous 2012.

Buon Natale , does anyone still have Bacacla',Scungilli ,and Calmari , we had a fried turkey and a ham . what happened to tradition , well Easter will be here before you know it, thats when we have calves brains

Last edited:
Buon Natale , does anyone still have Bacacla',Scungilli ,and Calmari , we had a fried turkey and a ham . what happened to tradition , well Easter will be here before you know it, thats when we have calves brains

of course we did the Italian seafood festival:biggrin:

Back