• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Northeast Region Pre-Spring Dinner

Hi Folks,

Please come and join us at the NSXCA NE Region Pre-Spring (formerly holiday) Dinner!!

Date: 3/10/2012, Saturday
Time: Cocktails 6:30pm
Dinner 7:30pm

Place: Dinallo’s Italian Restaurant
259 Johnson Avenue
River Edge, New Jersey 07661
201-342-1233

Attire: Smart Casual (no jeans)

Cost: $60/person for Dinner, Open Cash Bar

Open to NSXCA Members and their guests

Directions:

From Route 4 East:
Exit River Edge local traffic @ Ethan Allen and follow the U-turn arrow. Follow U-turn sign merging right and this will take you into Dinallo’s parking lot. Please enter the rear entrance of the building. Go left up the stairway to the second floor.

From Route 4 West:
Exit at Kinderkamack Rd. and proceed to stop sign and make a right. Go to the light and take right onto Kinderkamack.Go under overpass and take first right onto Madison. Go to end and take a right and then a quick left into Dinallo's parking lot. Please enter the rear entrance of the building. Go left up the stairway to the second floor.

From Route 80:
Exit at Route 17 North and proceed to Route 4. Follow directions for Route 4 East. Please enter the rear entrance of the building. Go left up the stairway to the second floor.

From Garden State Parkway:
Exit at 161 Route 4 East and follow the directions for Route 4 East. Please enter the rear entrance of the building. Go left up the stairway to the second floor.

To ALL: Please send a check to me, made out to "NSXCA" for $60/per person BEFORE 2/28/2012.

Richard Bonhomme
Box 182, Alpine, NJ 07620

I would prefer not to collect money that evening. Thanks for your consideration.

Regards.
Rich Bonhomme

I'll be there with the missus...

Tytus

March 10th Dinner Guest List:

1. Rich and Jeanne
2. Tytus and Basia
3. Hawk & Hawkette

March 10th Dinner Guest List:

1. Rich and Jeanne
2. Tytus and Basia
3. Hawk & Hawkette
4. John and Mark H.
5. Aaron and (maybe Annie)
6. Alan and Roberta
7. Sissy and Larry
8. Deuce
9. Evan

Last edited:
Hi Folks,

I hope everyone is enjoying their winter and this small amount of snow kicking around.

I am in the process of negotiating a nice evening at Dinallo's for us on March 10th and the mgr. would like an approximate head count in order to give us the best deal for catering it. I understand with schedules that it may be difficult to plan more than a month away, however, it would help now if I had some sort of idea of who would like to attend even if you can not make a firm commitment at this time.

Could everyone please let me know at this point:

1. Will attend - put me on the list
2. Absolutely will not be attending
3. Would like to attend but unsure at this time

Thank you for your cooperation and looking forward to seeing you all again.

-Rich

Alan and Roberta will attend :cool:

#3 Nancylee & I would like to attend, just can't commit 100% at this time

List is Growing :eek:

1. Rich and Jeanne
2. Tytus and Basia
3. Hawk & Hawkette
4. John and Mark H.
5. Aaron and (maybe Annie)
6. Alan and Roberta
7. Sissy and Larry
8. Deuces Wild
9. Charlie Evans
10. The RPM's ??? (maybe Ford trouble)
11. Tony D.
12. Joe & Janet
13. Russ and Mary

Last edited:
"C'mon!" Was that necessary? :confused:

Didn't Tony bring Roger last time? :biggrin:

Mary & I will attend - put us on the list!

Obviously, you weren't "privy" to the conversation with Tony, Bags and me, where we "jokingly" referred to Bag's substitute as "that slut". She was a delightful woman, who I questioned her judgement for hanging out with Tony. It's all in good fun, sorry if I got your knickers in a bunch!!!

Back