• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2012 Northeast Region Pre-Spring Dinner

And Growing ...........

1. Rich and Jeanne
2. Tytus and Basia
3. Hawk & Hawkette
4. John and Mark H.
5. Aaron and (maybe Annie)
6. Alan and Roberta
7. Sissy and Larry
8. Deuces Wild
9. Charlie Evans
10. The RPM's ??? (maybe Ford trouble)
11. Tony D.
12. Joe & Janet
13. Russ and Mary
14. the Don & Pooh
15. Dave and Brenda
16. Bruce & Liz (maybe?)
17. Clem and Lori

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,
Only one month before the March 10th NE dinner and shortly after that, our cars start to come out of hibernation. If you haven't already, please let me know if you will be attending the dinner. As stated prior, we will need a final count of guests by Feb. 28th in order to accommodate the seating. To date there are (31) confirmed and (5) unsure at this time?
Thank You.
:smile:

List of guests to date:

1. Rich & Jeanne
2. Tytus & Basia
3. Hawk & Hawkette
4. John & Mark H.
5. Aaron & (maybe Annie?)
6. Alan & Roberta
7. Sissy & Larry
8. The RSO's
9. Charlie Evans
10. The RPM's (maybe?)
11. Tony D.
12. Joe & Janet
13. Russ & Mary
14. the Don & Carla
15. Dave & Brenda
16. Bruce & Liz (maybe?)
17. Clem & Lori
18. Peter & Sylvia
19. Mark & Susan

Looks as though we are going to have a great turnout for our dinner. We have around 40 guests and will finalize with the restaurant on March 2nd. In the meantime, those guests who have signed-up and have not selected from the food thread or sent money in yet, please try and complete that in February. Also, please continue to spell-out the food choices as you have been doing because the poll is not working correctly. And please write checks to NSXCA and not me; I have enough tax burdens! :biggrin:

I will be in the UK (freezing) until the 24th but reachable online for any questions.
Thank You.

List of guests to date:

1. Rich & Jeanne
2. Tytus & Basia
3. Hawk & Hawkette
4. John & Mark H.
5. Aaron & (maybe Annie?)
6. Alan & Roberta
7. Sissy & Larry
8. The RSO's
9. Charlie Evans

11. Tony D.& Larry G.
12. Joe & Janet
13. Russ & Mary
14. the Don & Carla
15. Dave & Brenda
16. Bruce & Liz (maybe?)
17. Clem & Lori
18. Peter & Sylvia
19. Mark & Susan
20. Ernie & Vicki

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the RPM's are a definite "no". Due to scheduling "conflicts" and maternal health concerns, we have to book a "visit" to the prodigal daughter when my sister is "available", and the only weekend that works for our daughter and my sister is that weekend. We will be there in spirit!!!

Reminder:

The dinner is this Saturday night. Those that have not paid yet, please send me your check ASAP. If you are unable to get it in the mail before Wednesday, then just hold it and pay me at the dinner so that we will be set for Saturday. Checks made out to NSXCA.

Thank you so much.

Regards.

Richard Bonhomme
Box 182
Alpine, NJ 07620

ROGER Im leaving rite now.. to bad youz wont be there.. Hope your having a nice time at Anthony's Pier 4 in Bean Town..:biggrin: 4;15 PM

we want some nice pics! Have a safe drive everyone and have fun.

ROGER Im leaving rite now.. to bad youz wont be there.. Hope your having a nice time at Anthony's Pier 4 in Bean Town..:biggrin: 4;15 PM

No longer in beantown! We are down in washington dc :)

Back