• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread, March 2011-Present

Re: Blue Batmobile Jan/Feb 2012 PICS!

Looking good Andy! Hey, I recognize that venue. One of these days I'll drive the wifes Z down and we can catch up.

Bat, having been through a pop-up and non-pop-ups, which car do you prefer?

Man, thats a really tough one. I really like the look of the classic flip ups, but when I see an 02 and up, I cant help but admire the look.

B@t

nsx1107w.jpg

IMG-20120114-00336.jpg

BAt, didn't the Smartenna work or not? You sold it and install the shark instead. I thought the Smartenna would look cleaner.

you miss the gtr?

BAt, didn't the Smartenna work or not? You sold it and install the shark instead. I thought the Smartenna would look cleaner.

I ended up with a Shark 2 antenna. I listen to the radio every so aften, so I would still have the lightning rod extend :tongue:. I Love the Shark 2, even swapped out the antenna mast that came with it, for a shorty one :).

B@t

IMG-20120118-00428.jpg

IMG-20120126-00439.jpg

these images remind me of grade 9 health class :)

i actually had no idea that it extended, just ordered one without the extension cable!

IMG-20120118-00428.jpg

IMG-20120126-00439.jpg

Last edited:

^^^Where did you get the stubby short mast? Got a link? I have the same antenna but would like a short mast as well. Thanks

i bet if bat created a thread re all his car parts/mods; a vast number of primers would fly to purchase them. lol i know i would (have been).!

bat, can we get a straight on a$$ shot? would love to see how the wing looks from the perspective of someone trying to catch up :)

thank you in advance.

IMG-20120114-00345-1.jpg

Comptech Style Wing

IMG-20111124-00978-1.jpg

Downforce Wing

B@t

Last edited:

B@t

She's looking very nice

The mirrors look awesome

The stubby antenna, nice mod

I think popups look better with your setup

Batmobile (whoever you are) you have now redeemed yourself. After posting all those ugly photos you finally post something good: a picture of my engine bay ! Well done :wink:
( your car is looking real good )

nsx_intake_r1.jpg

nsx_intake_blk1.jpg

Just put an order in for this :).

B@t™

Batmobile (whoever you are) you have now redeemed yourself. After posting all those ugly photos you finally post something good: a picture of my engine bay ! Well done :wink:
( your car is looking real good )

lol. Clean I must say. How do you like your CAI? I'm ordering one myself :).

B@t

lol. Clean I must say. How do you like your CAI? I'm ordering one myself :).

B@t

Love it. Great quality and finish. Great sound and a few more ponies. Also great value for the money. What is there to dislike ?

Back