• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Blue Batmobile Progression Thread, March 2011-Present

Got my B-Line CAI installed :).

B@t

IMG-20120308-00996.jpg

IMG-20120308-00994-1.jpg

Amazing thread, Bat! I had been thinking about doing the clear corners on my car, but after seeing yours I am convinced I need to do it.

My center console trim plate has some bubbling, and Acura doesn't sell the plate by itself; it's $700 for the console kit. :mad: Your wrap solution looks elegant (actually I liked the blue painted one too). What path would you recommend? Help a MCB brutha out. :biggrin:

BTW, did you keep your OEM wheels?

The car is looking beautiful. I love the titanium wrap. Looking forward to seeing updates of the interior once you've replaced the carpet and removed the rest of the tan.

The Wrap looks FANTASTIC!! Where can I buy this kit? Have a link? Can you please share :D?

I love your car, your mods, your enthusiasm! Dude, wrap looks awesome!

Oscar

Your wrap skills and attention to details is good - I am truly starting to like this car more than your old one!

Very good progress - what sideskirts do you have on the car?

Your pics make me want to try and wrap my top in black....hehe

....quietly I am waiting for you to get bored with those HREs and sell them to me... :)

Your wrap skills and attention to details is good - I am truly starting to like this car more than your old one!

Very good progress - what sideskirts do you have on the car?

Your pics make me want to try and wrap my top in black....hehe

Wow! I appreciate the compliments. I think I like what I've done with this one more than my 05 as well. I'm sporting the Downforce/Stacy Sideskirts.

B@t™

Last edited:
Back