• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New Orleans NSX Owners

I've been seeing a Black NSX tooling around the Stumberg area of Baton Rouge. Saw him cruising in the rain the other day and was surprised to see a NSX out in the weather.

That was probably me. I live in the Sherwood/Coursey area and use any excuse to get in my NSX and drive. I usually won't take it out in the rain, but you know how it is in BR you never know when I it will rain. I have seen another black NSX in the area a few weeks ago with black wheels and Georgia plates on it.
I would like to get together with any other like minded car guys in the area so I'll be watching this post in the future.(actually just happened on this forum while looking for tire info)

Last edited:
That was probably me. I live in the Sherwood/Coursey area and use any excuse to get in my NSX and drive. I usually won't take it out in the rain, but you know how it is in BR you never know when I it will rain. I have seen another black NSX in the area a few weeks ago with black wheels and Georgia plates on it.
I would like to get together with any other like minded car guys in the area so I'll be watching this post in the future.(actually just happened on this forum while looking for tire info)

Pmed you

Bumping this up because of the fact I'll be moving shortly in the new year.

Congrats! I moved from New Orleans area a few months back, but I miss it all the time. Houston is nice, but NOLA has a special charm about it that you won't find anywhere else. It really is like living in it's own world.

I just bought my first x few months back. It's gona be a never ending project. I'm from up in the Monroe area. Would like to see other Nsx up here if here are any....

Back