• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

I would love to see Rick's shop. Will let him chime in whether he does, in fact, want to accommodate us at 10:04am on 7/7.

Will be there either way.

1) bngl3rt
2)
3)
4)

I would love to see Rick's shop. Will let him chime in whether he does, in fact, want to accommodate us at 10:04am on 7/7.
Agree......since neither Roger nor James (the organizers) can make it, let meet at Rick's shop in fremont instead.

1) bngl3rt
2) REDNSXT
3)
4)

Where is Rick's Shop?

We are located in Fremont across the street from City Beach :)

(Prime location between 880 and 680 if you take the Durham exit where Fry's Electronics is located)

I don't mind opening up the shop for a few hours to hang out on Saturday. We are not fully settled yet (hence the BBQ date has not been set) but I have no problem having a small cozy group over. I think I know most of you guys already so no problem.

I actually have a set of 96 NSX bumper lenses from another PRIME member that I'm doing surgery on to upgrade to LEVEL 2 LED DRL's if you guys want to see it in person :)

I do have a church activity till roughly 11am on Saturday so I will try to get away a bit early and meet you guys there by 11.

Rick

I actually have a set of 96 NSX bumper lenses from another PRIME member that I'm doing surgery on to upgrade to LEVEL 2 LED DRL's if you guys want to see it in person :)

I do have a church activity till roughly 11am on Saturday so I will try to get away a bit early and meet you guys there by 11.

It would be awesome to see a DRL in progress.

Are we ok to congregate in your parking lot before you arrive?

Are you next to Glacier ice?

It would be awesome to see a DRL in progress.

Are we ok to congregate in your parking lot before you arrive?

Are you next to Glacier ice?

We are one street behind Glacier Ice and REI off Old Warm Springs Road.

here's the addy:

3676 Edison Way
Fremont, CA

The lot is very open and we have plenty of safe parking as we are the corner unit so it's a great place to hang out in the shade.

We are one street behind Glacier Ice and REI off Old Warm Springs Road.

here's the addy:

3676 Edison Way
Fremont, CA

The lot is very open and we have plenty of safe parking as we are the corner unit so it's a great place to hang out in the shade.

Oh crazy. You are on the other side of the street from Wheeldude. I was over in that area on Friday and drove right by your shop. I was testing the new exhaust too. Did you hear it? :biggrin:

Oh crazy. You are on the other side of the street from Wheeldude. I was over in that area on Friday and drove right by your shop. I was testing the new exhaust too. Did you hear it? :biggrin:

I was in Chicago on Friday so unless you own a space shuttle, not likely :wink:

10:04 am July 7 2012 at

3676 Edison Way
Fremont, CA

1) bngl3rt
2) REDNSXT
3) (s4play shortly after 11am?)
4)

3676 Edison Way
Fremont, CA

1) bngl3rt
2) REDNSXT
4) 03 raw nsx (with the only led's in a 02+ headlight)

is it really only 4 cars?!?!
Rich

3676 Edison Way
Fremont, CA

1) bngl3rt
2) REDNSXT
5) Operand
6)
7)

3676 Edison Way
Fremont, CA

1) bngl3rt
2) REDNSXT

is it really only 4 cars?!?!
Rich

It would be nice seeing you again Rich! :biggrin:

Less the more cozy it will be, this will be our un-official meet here before our Grand Opening BBQ.

rick

3676 Edison Way
Fremont, CA

1) bngl3rt
2) REDNSXT
5) Operand
6) Xetronic (maybe) YELLOW
7)

3676 Edison Way
Fremont, CA

1) bngl3rt
2) REDNSXT
5) Operand
7) macninja77- yes yes i will be sober the night before + my brother

3676 Edison Way
Fremont, CA

1) bngl3rt
2) REDNSXT
5) Operand
7) macninja77- yes yes i will be sober the night before + my brother

Is he bringing the red car? :biggrin:

Is he bringing the red car? :biggrin:
I think so based on his feedback below.
rednsxt- exhaust sounds the best i think im gonna get the same setup as his so my privde exhaust will be for sale i will come up next week to the event and my bro will bring the red one up we just fnished

As of right now it is unclear whether I will be able to come. There seems to be something very wrong with my car and I'd rather drive it as little as possible until someone has a chance to look at it and figure out what's going on.

This sucks, I was so excited to finally come to one of these things. :frown:

As of right now it is unclear whether I will be able to come. There seems to be something very wrong with my car and I'd rather drive it as little as possible until someone has a chance to look at it and figure out what's going on.

This sucks, I was so excited to finally come to one of these things. :frown:

That sucks. What are the symptoms? Maybe we can help diagnose.

Back