• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

Its my Father's birthday on Saturday. Celebrating the day with him. Have fun guys.

Are these Bay Area meets still going on? I'd like to join if so. We have tons of owners here in NorCal, come on guys lets get a meet set up and flood the parking lot at a local eatery. I'm very interested in seeing other mods you guys have and or showing what I have done myself. It's hard to be friendly and have social discussion on here. It's not organic. Face to face meets are where it's at. Human interaction.

SO Here's The Plan For Saturday 8/1:

Meet At StarBucks at 9am

5052 Mowry Ave
Fremont, CA 94538

Leave Starbucks Around 11am and DRIVE to Alice's

17288 Skyline Blvd
Woodside, CA 94062

Have Lunch! Kobe Burger Recommended

Interested/Committed:
1. Xetronic (Committed)
2. Whzzbad (Committed)
3. 02#154 (Committed)

Last edited:
I'm taking the NSX for Alice. My Appt has been pushed to 2pm for the drop off at Fremont Acura.

- - - Updated - - -

SO Here's The Plan For Saturday 8/1:

Meet At StarBucks at 9am

5052 Mowry Ave
Fremont, CA 94538

Leave Starbucks Around 11am and DRIVE to Alice's

17288 Skyline Blvd
Woodside, CA 94062

Have Lunch! Kobe Burger Recommended

Interested/Committed:
1. Xetronic (Committed)
2. Whzzbad (Committed)
3. 02#154 (Committed)
4. BATMANs (Committed)

I've invited everyone (I know - short notice): https://www.facebook.com/events/674667105968833/

Last edited:
I had to work this morning, otherwise I would have made the trip south. When is the next meet? Maybe try for a Sunday afternoon? Saturday's are always gym and errands days for me.

Jinks, these mete are kinda "set in stone" for every first Saturday of the month. But that doesn't mean we can't meet at other times, I'll volunteer you to plan a meet for a Sunday :tongue: Just pick a time/date and post it (in a new thread pls pls :wink:)

If you build it, they will come

J

Jinks, these mete are kinda "set in stone" for every first Saturday of the month. But that doesn't mean we can't meet at other times, I'll volunteer you to plan a meet for a Sunday :tongue: Just pick a time/date and post it (in a new thread pls pls :wink:)

If you build it, they will come

J
I can still make some Saturday's. Just not the last one, so plan away.

Good seeing everyone.

11828687_10205939691829761_3377792339869799624_n.jpg

About 1.5 weeks away for a meet. Running out of 1st Saturdays for the year.

IS THERE ANY INTEREST IN A MEET ON OCT 3RD?

Interested:

1. Xetronic

About 1.5 weeks away for a meet. Running out of 1st Saturdays for the year.

IS THERE ANY INTEREST IN A MEET ON OCT 3RD?

Interested:

1. Xetronic

J, I'm gonna be in L.A. that weekend, otherwise I'd be down. I'm hoping Nov weather will be good. But if not, we can still meet in the DDs.

J

J, I'm gonna be in L.A. that weekend, otherwise I'd be down. I'm hoping Nov weather will be good. But if not, we can still meet in the DDs.

J

Wait........your going to LA that weekend and then driving back up here and then driving back down on Tuesday for the NSXPO caravan??

Wait........your going to LA that weekend and then driving back up here and then driving back down on Tuesday for the NSXPO caravan??

I land at ONT on Friday for a wedding and fly home that Sunday. I have Monday to do laundry, get haircut, program the new walkie-talkie, activate and sync new phone and rest up for nsxpo. Lol

J

I land at ONT on Friday for a wedding and fly home that Sunday. I have Monday to do laundry, get haircut, program the new walkie-talkie, activate and sync new phone and rest up for nsxpo. Lol

J

wow........are you back from Japan yet?

Good seeing everyone.

11828687_10205939691829761_3377792339869799624_n.jpg

Bored at work, so I thought I would click on some coffee meet threads to see some cool pics. Low an behold I see this unforgettable spot. Alice's and that weird shaped parking lot with the 1 pump and awkward intersection. Great memory. I found my NSX out in Walnut Creek, CA last year and spent the whole weekend in and around SF. One of those was some early mountain driving and a pit stop at Alice's. Sigh, you guys in Cali are so lucky to have awesome roads and mountains a short drive away. Houston is FLAT! Can't believe I stumbled onto a well known spot considering I didn't know anything about the area. Man, it was an awesome drive and plenty of other sports cars on the road with engine sounds bouncing off the mountains. Damn, now I am thinking about driving on those mountain roads again and I am stuck at work and across country.

Bored at work, so I thought I would click on some coffee meet threads to see some cool pics. Low an behold I see this unforgettable spot. Alice's and that weird shaped parking lot with the 1 pump and awkward intersection. Great memory. I found my NSX out in Walnut Creek, CA last year and spent the whole weekend in and around SF. One of those was some early mountain driving and a pit stop at Alice's. Sigh, you guys in Cali are so lucky to have awesome roads and mountains a short drive away. Houston is FLAT! Can't believe I stumbled onto a well known spot considering I didn't know anything about the area. Man, it was an awesome drive and plenty of other sports cars on the road with engine sounds bouncing off the mountains. Damn, now I am thinking about driving on those mountain roads again and I am stuck at work and across country.

Just move out to Cali. Not everywhere is earthquake prone and not everywhere is expensive. It's a large state just like TX. So there are vast cost of living.

Just move out to Cali. Not everywhere is earthquake prone and not everywhere is expensive. It's a large state just like TX. So there are vast cost of living.

Yea, I have contemplated it several times. Someday I will live out there for a least some part of my life. Right now, I am at an Oil & Gas EPC company and Houston is the place to be. Maybe when I get sick of the industry and ready for something new. Anyways, you guys seem to have a strong club out there and lots of meets which is really cool.

Even my avatar pic is from the weekend I picked up the car in Cali, so took a pic off Hwy 1...California Dreaming

Last edited:
Yea, I have contemplated it several times. Someday I will live out there for a least some part of my life. Right now, I am at an Oil & Gas EPC company and Houston is the place to be. Maybe when I get sick of the industry and ready for something new. Anyways, you guys seem to have a strong club out there and lots of meets which is really cool.

Even my avatar pic is from the weekend I picked up the car in Cali, so took a pic off Hwy 1...California Dreaming

You may find Oil industry in Santa Barbara, CA

Did I miss this months meet already? (November) The car has been in Shad's grip for a couple weeks but I should have it on Saturday. If I missed the meet, when and where is the next one?
Thanks,
AJ

gonna try and see what kind of interest there might be in planning the 2nd Annual Bay to Bay run for this Sunday.

gonna try and see what kind of interest there might be in planning the 2nd Annual Bay to Bay run for this Sunday.
I'm free Sunday. Haven't driven my car in a month damn near. I pick it up Saturday. Please post if you get a meet scheduled.
Thanks,
AJ

Back