• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

Next Monthly Meeting on 4/2 at Bridgepoint Shopping Center in San Mateo. meet time is 9:30am.

I will be handing out the hoodies to everyone who purchased one then we can put them on and model them around and take selfies and all that. Afterward about 11:00 we will head out on a drive. We will head down 280 to 84 and then up to Alices's for a quick break and then down the 84 to Hwy 1 and up 1 to Cameron's for lunch.

There are already 21 people on FB signed up for this meet

Selfies must be taken for Mark Zuckerberg purposes... I'll bring my heels.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be a fun drive though! I just did a lowering and corner balance.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

plus I get to try out this thing...
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 376
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 372
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 375
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 372
Jinks. Is your new exhaust as LOUD as mine? Or Louder? ☺

Last edited:
Jinks. Is your new exhaust as LOUD as mine? ☺
Not sure yet. But I think yours will scare off pedestrian cyclists wearing spandex more than my new set up. :smile:

Not sure yet. But I think yours will scare off pedestrian cyclists wearing spandex more than my new set up. :smile:

Yup. LoL
Creep up and REVVV.

I remember scaring a few cyclists and pedestrian along the 17 mile Drive.

I remember seeing a cyclists give me a 1 finger wave. LoL
😂 😱

Last edited:
Any meet for August?

Any meet for Oct 1. This Sat?

Foster City?

Just checking if these meets will still be happening? I'm interested in joining, once I have acquired an NSX (which is replacing my F-type R). Are at least a few people attending these?

[MENTION=16375]Dhalsim[/MENTION], I think I could make the bay to bay this year. Count me in for now. Hopefully next year I will be under high boost with air/water intercooler.

Any planned meet for march?

AMGNSX

Guys, please post some meets soon. I am growing so tired of getting into cat fights over the new car.... I drove the new one yet still prefer the old one. Help!!!

Well we did have the drive and meet a couple weeks ago. Wasn't it posted here?? We haven't decided on March yet.
I have not seen anything in the Nor-Cal posting of late. Maybe because our roads are washing away? ;-) Really though, I need to get out and just enjoy my car.

Are you planning to attend the WestFest in May?[/QUOTE
I really wish I could Roger. But the Boxer National dog show is that week and I will be in a land locked state. :-( Are you guys still doing these regularly scheduled coffee meets? I am not on Facebook so pardon my ignorance.

Are you planning to attend the WestFest in May?[/QUOTE
I really wish I could Roger. But the Boxer National dog show is that week and I will be in a land locked state. :-( Are you guys still doing these regularly scheduled coffee meets? I am not on Facebook so pardon my ignorance.

Oh yeah.....I think you did mention you couldnt go. Yes we are still planning monthly meets. There will be one in March.

Back