• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

1) 02#154
2) Lynn (YELLOW)
3) s4play
4) Xetronic (also YELLOW)
5) amgnsx (also also YELLOW)
6) LarryNSX (will bring Yellow 997)
7) BATMANs (GTO & trophy)
8) MikeC_587 (Sebring Silver a shade of YELLOW
9) Postfix (Berlina Black, which is similar to YELLOW)
10) MACNINJA77 - JOHNNY BLAZE - (LBBP HEHE WITH A HINT OF YELLOW)
11) Yawwn (YELLOW widebody)'s friend
12) Yawwn (Sebring Silver with yellowing miscellaneous plastic parts)
13) iCEE
14) REDNSXT
15) Dhalsim (bringing the DD - British Racing green with a slight YELLOW tint)

Yoda, I believe the meet is on SATURDAY - unless you are a different calender than the rest of us!

Well crap! That changes things! :biggrin:

Let me double check the schedule and perhaps make a trip down to fremont to check this out!

I assume non-owners are welcome as well right? We won't be hated on will we?:redface:

Crap, I'd love to come out and check out the NSXs this Sunday, but I need to go to the cemetery. (It's a chinese thing, don't ask :tongue:)

When and where are the San Mateo meets usually?

Thx

I know what you mean. I've got to stop my Colma cementary too.
Ill stop by for cup of coffee. Put me down for Saturday.

Last edited:
Shoot.
Looks like my friend who is borrowing my yellow NSX can't make it...

1) 02#154
2) Lynn (YELLOW)
3) s4play
11) Yawwn (Sebring Silver with yellowing miscellaneous plastic parts)
12) iCEE
13) REDNSXT
14) Dhalsim (bringing the DD - British Racing green with a slight YELLOW tint)

I was debating whether to show up in my Red or DD so it can be the first meet without any RED NSX, but I'm taking my Red now since Chuck is already here. We need an Imola.......Ron bring yours if you're reading this thread.

I've been watching this thread hoping the meet falls in with my schedule... but alas not this time...:redface:

Actually the cost is quite reasonable....only problem is you have to own an actual Aventador with matching VIN for them to sell you one (no kidding) so I had to pull some resources.....

So when you get yours, tell them you broke the one you got during install and get me one too =)

So who is in for heading over to Maggianos and getting some
rennmisc17889vx.gif

Well...
My friends helped me swap out the Comptech exhaust on the yellow NSX for the silver one, but because of one really stubborn exhaust bolt and a ridiculously tight O2 sensor, we lost about 4 hours, and now I'm seriously in the doghouse with my pregnant wife. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it tomorrow (at least for the Fremont meet). I might be able to head over to Maggiano's if you all are heading this way for lunch, and will have my daughter with me again.

Have fun.

1) 02#154
2) Lynn (YELLOW)
3) s4play
11) iCEE
12) REDNSXT
13) Dhalsim (bringing the DD - British Racing green with a slight YELLOW tint)

+yoda888 (silver a4 wagon), depends on time however as I'm going to go check out 1 maybe 2 NSXs this morning first!:biggrin:

Sorry to have missed the meet. What time are you guys heading over to Maggiano's?

Sorry to have missed the meet. What time are you guys heading over to Maggiano's?

I think they have a 1pm reservation. :biggrin:

Here are some crappy phone pictures.

Last edited:
ty for the pix.

Wow a sea of yellow. Lol

Sorry could notake this one.

Will catch u guys on the napa run.

It was great meeting everyone. Hope to see you all again next month.
FXL-NSX
:cool:

Attachments

• NSXBLUEREDYELLOW.jpg
    NSXBLUEREDYELLOW.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
My friend, my daughter, and I ended up going to Santana Row, but could not find the rest of you guys. We drove to where the exotics normally meet in the morning (in the back lot), and then to the top floor of the tallest parking structure, but no dice. I finally had to leave to take my daughter to go Easter egg hunting, but my friend stayed to see if he could find you all. He texted me later that he saw a few NSX's nearby the movie theater.
Sorry we missed the event, and missed catching you at Maggiano's.

Thanks Rick for the info.

Here are the highlight pics from my perspective...

There were some suspicious characters roaming Fremont yesterday; some I haven't seen in YEARS and some unknown (like the woman/man shopping around for trophies with a hat on)! :eek:

Enjoy people, and Happy Easter!

Sorry Tariq, I can't make it today, I have a luncheon and a dinner to attend. Please give my love to Mohammad & Janifa.

Attachments

• DSC_7897.jpg
    DSC_7897.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC_7898_2.jpg
    DSC_7898_2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC_7901_2.jpg
    DSC_7901_2.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_7910_2.jpg
    DSC_7910_2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_7916_2.jpg
    DSC_7916_2.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC_7918.jpg
    DSC_7918.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC_7887_2.jpg
    DSC_7887_2.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 840
Last edited:
My friend, my daughter, and I ended up going to Santana Row, but could not find the rest of you guys. We drove to where the exotics normally meet in the morning (in the back lot), and then to the top floor of the tallest parking structure, but no dice. I finally had to leave to take my daughter to go Easter egg hunting, but my friend stayed to see if he could find you all. He texted me later that he saw a few NSX's nearby the movie theater.
Sorry we missed the event, and missed catching you at Maggiano's.

Thanks Rick for the info.

Yawwn, if you want, PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number so that you can get in touch with us if this happens in the future so we can prevent this atrocity from ever happening again! :smile:

J

lol.....nice pics. We had a great time at the meet and at Maggianos for lunch.

Actually, I'm pretty sure Young Jedi and The Wolf will agree with me that the highlight of the day was the hilarious conversations we had at the restaurant. It's a shame more people couldn't join us for lunch. :frown: You know who you are!

Congrats to Young Jedi as the recipient of the "nicest NSX in the Bay Area" trophy. I'm disappointed that a speech wasn't delivered upon receipt. Not very gracious at all. Maybe the Force isn't as strong as I thought in this one…

I got to check out the CF side skirt extension thingies on The Wolf's Sebring silver. Pretty cool. But what keeps impressing me with his car is the innovative thinking in his modding style and the dice valve stem covers continue that tradition. I know there will be followers by next month's meet.:biggrin:

J

Back