• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

Here's the reminder for the meet.

This month it's at the Starbucks in Dublin (4930 Dublin Blvd., ste 500). See a few posts further up this thread for details. Meet time this month will be 9:54 on the dot. We are starting early this month to assure we have time to eat before the movie.

Another reminder: a local Primer MIGHT be bringing something a little silly for those who sign up for AND stay for the movie. I'll have more details about that later today.

Estimated itinerary: Meet at 9:54 and drink coffee and loiter until about 11:15, get lunch somewhere quick, catch the 1:30 showing of The Avengers. This is a 2D showing.

1) 02#154 watching movie
2) nsxtaxi watching movie
3) Young Jedi watching movie
4) The Wolf watching movie
5) Xetronic
6) smooth
7) nsx20014me (Tom) movie
8) LarryNSX + 1 watching movie
9) REDNSXT
10)
11)

1) 02#154 watching movie
5) Xetronic +1 watching movie (YELLOW)
6) smooth
9) REDNSXT
10)
11)

1) 02#154 watching movie
6) smooth
9) REDNSXT
10) RonNRaiders + 1 watching movie
11)

:biggrin:

1) 02#154 watching movie
6) smooth
9) REDNSXT
10) RonNRaiders + 1 watching movie
11) Yawwn watching movie (+1 for movie, not for meet nor lunch)

great meet, great people, great movie. James, thanks for putting this event together!

great meet, great people, great movie. James, thanks for putting this event together!

+1. Thanks James.

NSX_Movie_Meet.jpg

+1. Thanks James.

NSX_Movie_Meet.jpg

Larry,

I really don't mind that my NSX is not included in the pic you posted above, but I know your fellow officer of the Bay Area Chapter, Mr. VP aka Dhalsim aka Young Jedi aka Roger is butt hurt that his NSX wasn't included in the group pic.

The reason why I know this is because I received a call from Pati and she told me that Roger locked himself in their room and doesn't want to come out. You better post up a pic with Rogers NSX in the pic which is the only bribe to get Roger out of their bedroom :biggrin::biggrin::eek:

Mike "a concerned fellow NSX owner"

Last edited:
Larry,

I really don't mind that my NSX is not included in the pic you posted above, but I know your fellow officer of the Bay Area Chapter, Mr. VP aka Dhalsim aka Young Jedi aka Roger is butt hurt that his NSX wasn't included in the group pic.

The reason why I know this is because I received a call from Pati and she told me that Roger locked himself in their room and doesn't want to come out. You better post up a pic with Rogers NSX in the pic which is the only bribe to get Roger out of their bedroom :biggrin::biggrin::eek:

WTF? The truth is your pissed cause your car was next to mine and didn't get into the pic either.

BTW - I posted this from the confines of my bedroom.........

The movie was great! Not sure if the IMAX experience was worth $19 per ticket but we had fun. Here are a couple Primers sporting the 3D look. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG-20120505-00528.jpg
    IMG-20120505-00528.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 54
What a great time with wonderful people enjoying an awesome movie!
Thank you for the calm before the storm (impending birth of my son). Not likely to have time for the near future.

Thanks again!
J.

The movie was great! Not sure if the IMAX experience was worth $19 per ticket but we had fun. Here are a couple Primers sporting the 3D look. :cool:

It takes style, panache, and total lack of any form of shame to pull off this look! :tongue:

J

Larry,

WTF? The truth is your pissed cause your car was next to mine and didn't get into the pic either.

BTW - I posted this from the confines of my bedroom.........

The important car is captured in the pic and that's all that really counts, guys.

J

What a great time with wonderful people enjoying an awesome movie!
Thank you for the calm before the storm (impending birth of my son). Not likely to have time for the near future.

Thanks again!
J.

Hope to see you at least one more time. I owe your little girl a prize for letting daddy go to the movies without her :wink:

Let us know when the new little one is born… CONGRATS in advance!

J

It takes style, panache, and total lack of any form of shame to pull off this look! :tongue:

J

What's stylish about the pic IMO is the hoodie Lynn is wearing. :biggrin::eek:

Props to Tom and Gene for making the trek from Sacramento to join us. It was great talking with the two of you. I hope the drive back up was smooth sailing :biggrin:

Hope to see you at least one more time. I owe your little girl a prize for letting daddy go to the movies without her :wink:

Let us know when the new little one is born… CONGRATS in advance!

J

Sure thing J!
Sounds good. She said she can wait.
I'll be happy to make an announcement on the NorCal section once he is born.
Thanks again to all for your friendliness yesterday.

Best,
J

Thanks J!

Best,
J.

Coming next weekend after the 3 day weekend. What's the plan?

Even though we had it at the movies in Dublin, last month's meet was supposed to be San Mateo. That makes this month's meet back to Fremont.

Starbucks Coffee
5034 Mowry Avenue
Fremont‎ CA‎

Meet time is 9:57 am. Like always, those who are going to get lunch with the group can discuss where to go.

See you all there

J

Back