• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

i might be free on 4/5

I have an old friend who's bringing out his crazy yellow Gallardo SL and he's meeting me at the shop in Fremont. Anyone else care to join us? His buddy is bringing out the Phantom and 458 so should be a nice bunch of rides!

Sorry - It's been years since I've been to a Milpitas meet on Friday. What time and shop do the prime guys meet at? I'm assuming its inside McCarthy Ranch?

Last few times we met up in Milpitas (yes, McCarthy Ranch - Asian side) we got chased out by flashlight cops. But I'm down to start meeting up again. It's been a couple of years it seems since we did.

J

Last Friday's meet was a huge turn-out but around 12:30 got busted by the police since I think there were just too many cars!

Night meets are better for me these days with the kids. If you guys want a chill spot away from other people, the Starbucks off Fremont Blvd. near the Home Depot is very well lit and super peaceful. However if you want to meet somewhere there's a lot of other cars to check out then probably Milpitas McCarthy is the best spot.

One other popular location is the Starbucks off Lawrence/El Camino in Sunnyvale. My friend owns a nice Korean pastry/coffee shop next to Palace BBQ across the street too if you want to meet there. Driveway friendly for lowered cars and they are open till 10pm.

+1 with night meets due to kid. I'm down for any of the options you've listed

Last Friday's meet was a huge turn-out but around 12:30 got busted by the police since I think there were just too many cars!

Night meets are better for me these days with the kids. If you guys want a chill spot away from other people, the Starbucks off Fremont Blvd. near the Home Depot is very well lit and super peaceful. However if you want to meet somewhere there's a lot of other cars to check out then probably Milpitas McCarthy is the best spot.

One other popular location is the Starbucks off Lawrence/El Camino in Sunnyvale. My friend owns a nice Korean pastry/coffee shop next to Palace BBQ across the street too if you want to meet there. Driveway friendly for lowered cars and they are open till 10pm.

Are you going to bring your new R8? :)

Sure, I can bring it but it's kinda boring and 100% stock, guess it depends on if I will bring my kid with me.

Doing a family dinner in Sunnyvale on Friday and then can head over to the meet location depending on where you guys want to meet. I will be near the Starbucks location off Lawrence.

I want to come out but may be late due to kids as well. How late does this go on for again? Btw Rick..which R8 did you get? Ive been itching for a new ride for some time now.

sup Steve. Itching? Just take a bath an keep your NSX. Hehe LOL
You dont need a new ride. You just need to get out more and enjoy your NSX.
I remember back in 2004-2006 you organized and lead many drives.
Napa, Santa Cruz, Oakland hills, etc... just to name a few

Last edited:
I want to come out but may be late due to kids as well. How late does this go on for again? Btw Rick..which R8 did you get? Ive been itching for a new ride for some time now.

Just put kids to bed, going to swing by Milpitas shortly!

Back