• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

Its raining. I'll pass.

ha ha........invite only..............please.........so exclusive.............not interested.......................

Not sure what invite only are about either, although it seems like its dealer viewing so I think it helps with gauging total attendees perhaps?

Admittingly, the January meet supposedly exceeded 400 cars and 1K attendees so I think they're looking for ways to manage public vs private meets

I've only gone twice so far, but its one of the most well managed meets I've been to, especially since SFPD is involved with directing crowd / traffic

Last edited:
there are just too many excellent meets in the Bay Area to worry about an "Invitation Only" event. 100 Octane alone puts on 2 events per month at which P1s, Enzos, McLaren F1s and more consistently show up at

there are just too many excellent meets in the Bay Area to worry about an "Invitation Only" event. 100 Octane alone puts on 2 events per month at which P1s, Enzos, McLaren F1s and more consistently show up at

Cool, have not been to 100 Octane, but sounds interesting.Thanks for the heads up

It's back on.......

Date:March 7 (first Saturday of the month)
Time:10:07am, sharp
Place: Starbucks, Bridgepointe Shopping Center (San Mateo)

Itinerary
Hang out, talk cars, and generally loiter for an hour or two
Those interested, lunch at one of the local eateries
Those further interested, maybe a short drive, maybe to HMB or something

J

1. 02#154
2. Dhalsim

I've had a few locals ask me to come out to see my steering wheels so will try to stop by after church. I'll sneak out around 11:30 and head over from Milpitas, would that be too late?

I need an excuse to drive my car more often.....haha

FYI - Spa Cars and Coffee also on March 7th and at Treasure Island. Perhaps we can Caravan from Bridgepointe over early in the AM

hmmmm....well the Spa meet starts at 8am so maybe I will head there first, kick it for 2 hours and then back over to Bridgepointe for the 10:07 meet time.

hmmmm....well the Spa meet starts at 8am so maybe I will head there first, kick it for 2 hours and then back over to Bridgepointe for the 10:07 meet time.

Sounds like a plan. See you at C&C @ Treasure Island then. May head back to Bridgepointe with you as well

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, whomever wants to caravan from SJ, let me know. Will be driving up with Lawrence, owner of Trackspec

Sounds like a plan. See you guys in treasure island then Foster city after.

Roughly What time should we arrive in Treasure Island ?

1. 02#154
2. Dhalsim
3. B2finity
4. Solidol
5. S4play
6. Xetronic
7. AMGNSX

1. 02#154
2. Dhalsim
3. B2finity
4. Solidol
5. S4play
6. Xetronic
7. AMGNSX

OMG. My son's Baseball coach just sent an email. Arrrrrr.
They have their first game on 03/07/15 9am.

Sorry guys count me out on Treasure Island. Unless i can convince my son to skip the game.
Doubt he will.

We might try to catch u guys in Foster City.

Updated list.

1. 02#154
2. Dhalsim
3. B2finity
4. Solidol
5. S4play
6. Xetronic

Last edited:
Back