• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Regularly scheduled coffee meets

Yeah, I am just growing tired of gen 2 back and fourth here. Need a gen 1 meet soon with like minded peeps. I will bring my new drone.:cool: It almost has me joining Facebook. Almost......

Jinks

Dont join the dark side. LoL
No on Facebook. Hahah

AMGNSX

Last edited:
LoL

AMGNSX

Is there a coffee meet tomorrow? Foster City?

Hey Roger, any more info regarding this?

Oh man..........I always forget to update the Prime posts. We are still meeting at 6PM in front of the El Torito across the street from the event. Dinner is scheduled for 7:15 at Baja Cantina in Carmel. I think I have 2 spots left for dinner.

Whens the next meet?

Next up on the list of events is:

9/23 (copied from the FB event page)
Michael Shank Racing will be racing the NSX GT at MRLS. We are looking to get a car corrall so all the NSX owners can park together next to the track. We need 20 cars to achieve this. Also we will do a Meet & Greet with Machael Shank Racing where we can go into the paddock area see the cars and meet the racing crew. This part of the day would be for NSXCA members only. Possible shirts and hats from MSR will be given out.

So come out and enjoy the day with fellow owners and cheer on the Michael Shank Racing team and Acura.

Acura will provide us with a link where we can purchase tieckts ($45).

http://www.michaelshankracing.com/

Just moved to the bay area from Chicago, can anyone point me to the Facebook page? Hoping to meet up with you guys at the next event.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Welcome Sketch - my hometown is Naperville and still have lots of family back there! Moved here about 15 years ago and love it here, the car community here is very active so looking forward to meeting you.

rick

Just moved to the bay area from Chicago, can anyone point me to the Facebook page? Hoping to meet up with you guys at the next event.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Welcome. the FB page is NorCal NSX Owners. I think its in secret mode right now so you can't search and find it. Look for my FB page and send me a friend request and I will add you. I'm Dhalsim Master on FB.

Welcome Sketch - my hometown is Naperville and still have lots of family back there! Moved here about 15 years ago and love it here, the car community here is very active so looking forward to meeting you.

rick

Cool to find some other Chicago area transplants here. I'm originally from Mt. Prospect. Hope to see you both at an event sometime. We can explain to any CA lifers what road salt looks like!

Back