• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what do I look for?

Hi there, i am new here and am planning on purchasing a 1991 to 1993 nsx. I was just wondering what I should be looking for and since all of you out there are the pros, I thought I would start here..? and also what is this snap ring thing?? any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance...
Ken.

Hi!

Welcome:D

Actually, the BEST place to start is here.
It is an exhaustive resource for the NSX. I guess you might call it the Bible of the car.

The Snap Ring issue is limited to some 91 & 92 models, but not all. Good luck!

As Joel points out, the FAQ provides a wealth of information that will answer the majority of questions you may have about early-year NSX's. If you want to specifically learn about the Snap Ring issue, here is the direct link to the discussion within the FAQ.

Regards.

nsx300 said:
Hi there, i am new here and am planning on purchasing a 1991 to 1993 nsx. I was just wondering what I should be looking for and since all of you out there are the pros, I thought I would start here..? and also what is this snap ring thing?? any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance...
Ken.

Boy is that a loaded question. :)
Good luck in your search.

check the faqs of course;

quick overview--snap ring. mostly 92's, but check anyway. and the window regulators--cheap fix if you catch it--500$ fix if you let it break(ask me how i know)

Back