• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

KennethSK's 93 EDM NSX "Build"

That's so awesome that the sellers were willing to hold the car for you. You lucked out, man. The perfect NSX!

Yes I was very lucky, actually still have contact with the seller. Send her updates a few times a year. She belives this car was ment for me :)
Its not perfect but it is getting there. Thank you for following my thread.

Great thread and great upgrades. Headers should be next on the list.

Thank you for those kind words, a complete exhaust system is on my list but for the moment it has to wait. My 94+ wheels are at sandblasting and will be powdercoated soon, so then I will need some good tires. Cant decide which, have the option of Dunlop sportmaxx rt, Pirelli P Nero GT or Michelin Pilot Sport 3.
If anyone have any experience with any of these on road and track please tell me what you would recommend.

It has been a while since last update but not much has happened.
The parts that I got have been installed and I am quite happy with the result. What I am most happy with is the new shifter, I love how it feels.
Here is pictures of the enginecover and the new center tail light emblem. Not sure if I like the difference in color so I am thinking about getting some other lighter tails.

Was at a Cars and Coffee meet saturday, was alot of cool cars there but only one NSX

Stopped by the garage to check on my car yesterday and to do some work, got no work done but ended up with a three hour ride.
Just because its fun :)

The last picture is of my car and my "new" wheels, just got my +94 wheels from the blastershop. The result was not perfect but ok, I am now considering if I want them dark silver metalic, white or black. What would you do?

Wow. The champ white wheels look great, might paint my wheels next winter.
Love the nsx r engine cover. That's on my wish list too. Is it the oem part or the sos part. ?

Looks terrific. Love the new wheels

Wow. The champ white wheels look great, might paint my wheels next winter.
Love the nsx r engine cover. That's on my wish list too. Is it the oem part or the sos part. ?

The wheels where powdercoated in RAL9010, it looks very much the same as the oem wheels I had on my Integra Type R.
The Type R cover is produced by a member from NSX club Britain, the quality on the cover is very good.

I like the look of the car more and more, the bonus is that it is so much easier to drive also :)

Beautiful car Kenneth. Love the OEM wheels in white.

Thank you for kind reply.
My plan was to paint the wheels in gunmetal but the powdercoater did not have any color that looked good, so then I went for white instead. Must say I am very pleased with the result.

Am waiting for some new oem edm/jdm taillights, that is one of the last parts on the car that I feel needs to be changed.

It has been a long time since the last update so Ill start with two pictures of my NSX and a fully restored Ford Capri that a guy at work ownes, it is a really nice car.

Have done some small moddes during the summer and one of them was installing Downforce front brake air deflectors, shortly after the install I noticed some nasty scraping sounds and this is the result... both front wheels had paint scraped of and the deflectors had damages, not very happy

Have also installed the "knock bush" in my steering rack so the knocking is now almost gone, I think the problem was that the bush was machined with to big tolerance. But the vendor was nice enough to ship a new one with tighter spec for free, hurray!

My taillights didnt look good so we installed new NA1 Type Rs and they look great

Have had alot of problems with the ac and the blower unit during the summer, after soldering over the main unit for the fans and ac things got alot better but the blower still didnt work. Found the problem yesterday, it was the brushes in the blower motor that was worned out. Ill chance the brushes and clean everything up and it all should be good

At the end I have to post my Senna wannabe washthecarpicture and a picture from a little meet I had with some friends in the north of Norway(passed the arctic circle)

and I cant forget my new NSX that at keep at work

Very cool, I love the white wheels!

^^^ i need those wheels!@

Thank you, I really like the wheels. They make the car look the way I have dreamt of, have always wanted the Type-R look.

^^^ I need that engine cover

Just take contact with Sudesh on www.nsxcb.co.uk, he will make one for you ;)

Pm me your cell

Since you wont be getting my wheels I think this is a good solution :p

The car is working as it should so not much to tell about what I have done to it. The only thing I have done the last year is to fix the coupefan and change the front emblem to a NA1 NSX-R one.

New vs Old fanblades

Complete new fan assembly

Old front badge

New NA1 NSX-R badge

Awesome pitcure of me leaving the local cars anf coffee :)

My ride and the mountains of Norway

Hope you enjoy the update.

Incredible thread and story. Thanks for sharing! You've done an amazing job meticulously restoring your NSX to it's original glory and beyond :)

Amazing job and love your car! To bad you weren't at the nsx club europe tour, would have loved to see this one :) btw, would you be willing to fix my broken down speakers? If i send them to you?

Amazing job and love your car! To bad you weren't at the nsx club europe tour, would have loved to see this one :) btw, would you be willing to fix my broken down speakers? If i send them to you?

Thank you for your kind words. Have been without a job for a while so I did not have the cash to come on the trip. Maybe next year. My car has been a daily driver so it has been used all year here in Norway, it is in good shape now but I think it is better in pictures than real life. But I will keep working on it, don't won't it to clean because then I will be to afraid to use it.

I am sorry to that I am not able to fix your speakers, to fix my problem I just got a set of used speakers from a dude in the US.

Back