• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My NSX-R & NSX-Reventon project

Glad to see some progress. We had a trans open today. The car is tracked. The countershaft bearing was new 50 Tkm ago but showed some weakness but not enough to be replaced, still good to go as we've found other problems with synchros.

It's been 2 years since my last update, here are some fresh pictures paying a tribute to Ayrton Silva in Quinta do Lago, Algarve

WoDcfh.jpg

Last edited:
Sad to see. What's the reason for the car not being able to get on the road legally again?

how painful that must be for you to see:frown:

how painful that must be for you to see:frown:

It is really painful to see even if she was not mine anymore. It's almost like hearing an ex-girlfriend or ex-wife passed away :)
That was my 3rd NSX, but the first I converted to an NSX-R theme.

A picture of me, proudly posing next to her

DInUCP.jpg

Last edited:
Hi

Is this with oldtimer cars also? I mean a repaired oldtime is nothing bad. The nsx is soon a oldtimer.

I tried to mail this french guy about buying the whole car and i asked him lots of questions, but only response was: HELLO 20000 E. Then i mailed him again if he thinks that answer mail is okay and if he gets such an answer if he would be happy. I got no response.

Thats so typicaly french people. They just wanna talk in french. Same with many italians. Either you communicate in their language or shut up.

20000 way too much. I would buy and fix it, but without detailed infos i can not give a fair offer.

I do not get it whats an nsx-R here? Just cause it is white? All the other stuff like interior, the hood, rims, etc had not a single way to do with na1 nsx-r Just my 0,2 cents.

Last edited:
Autrian type R you have PM
it is an nsx-r THEMED nsx not a real nsx-r of course: full NA-0 championship white color, black engine bay, NA2 NSX-R style vented bonnet, red interior, white wheels looks like you missed the beginning of my build
So tipically french people? Be careful as I am french :) Not everyone speaks english in this world, specially when you are calling a breaker you have great chances he never took an english lesson in school if he did go to school
Why don't you use some online translators to send emails, this is how I do when I buy cars in Germany as i don't speak dutch at all

I deal since 1999 with hondas all over europe and i made the experince, even all the ex eastern block countries like bulgaria, romania, etc has better language education than france and italian people. Like i said, many of them act like this guy, not all. But i think they just dont like to speak any other language than french. Hence, he want to sell the car, so why not he use a translator, but be honest, those translators are shitty. Nevermind, many people know this about french and italians, they just dont want write or talk english.

Well, lets talk via pn about this car

Last edited:
That is called the "small country syndrome", in Portugal, Neterlands, eastern european contries everyone speaks english, but in France, Spain, Germany, Italy, Japan they don't because they don't need to on their daily job or business, they really don't care :)

...in Germany as i don't speak dutch at all
Most Germans don't speak Dutch either but the Netherlands they do. :)

I'm partly with ATR here. But on the other hand I wouldn't hunt after a car if the seller doesn't want to sell it.

I meant Deutch not Dutch...told you I didn't speak it at all :)
Probably he is just targetting the French market only so he's not bothering too much about foreign contacts or offers as most of the time they are from internet scammers...

Goldnsx I would travel the world to buy a worthing nsx

Back