• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Celebration

My wife and I are flying down to attend this event. We have been doing this for the last 5 years. Always a great car show in a beautiful location. Hope to see you there.

Hi, guys just a heads up anyone wanting to stay at Celebration Hotel should call soon rooms are getting hard to come by. Made my reservations 2 months ago. Friends from out of country said only a few left, when he got his.

I think it's the same weekend as the 'Tail of the Dragon' run. If it isn't I'll give er a go too. Not showing but checking it out.

Ole, are you going to go? What about wei-Shen?

I'm back and forth on it. Would love to head out to Tail of the Dragon but looks like I won't be able to make it which makes Celebration a greater likelihood. You headed up Friday night or Saturday AM?

I'm back and forth on it. Would love to head out to Tail of the Dragon but looks like I won't be able to make it which makes Celebration a greater likelihood. You headed up Friday night or Saturday AM?

Going Sat. AM. I just love this show.

Maybe we can hook up either beforehand, or for lunch Saturday.

Looks like I'm going to buzz over in the morning. It is a really good show.

give me a call, Jim. I'd like to go but have the boys and may not be able to work it out.

Back