• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St. Louis area ownership

It has been for sale for a while now. The guy had two that he was trying to sell together. The other was black and an auto as well. He had this priced at 29,900 and has come down. There is another listing at 22,500 if you look for it.

Looks decent to me but I haven't seen it in person.

I do know these pictures make it look faded where some of the other pictures that were posted a while back showed a nice brilliant color red, so take these photos whith a grain of salt.

PS. I think whoever bought the black one has it back up for sale as well.

Last edited:
Anyone driving? Only one I've seen is 96t's black one @ St. Louis Acura a while back. I have just disengaged, aka retired, after 47 years in the medical business, and every day is now a Saturday! I am out almost every day, so if you see a red one somewhere, it will probably be mine. Saturdays, amazingly create billable hours in the consulting business. Imagine that! Anyway, just curious if everyone else is keeping their vehicles under cover.
D

I'm in StL almost weekly with mine. Was out around Ballwin/Ellisville/Chesterfield about 3 weekends ago, on 270 and Manchester last Sunday, and in Webster Groves last night. Over there quite a bit in the X actually and I always hope to run into another owner, never happens.

Hello St. Louis
I am going to be in St .Louis Labor Day weekend (Not with the car :frown:) visiting family (Eureka Area) Anyone know of a list of car shows that weekend? or can post?

More than likely it was yours truly, if the "older gentleman" didn't have any hair. Just had the timing belt done, and the suspension tuned a bit, and can't believe the difference. Am discovering that my "spirited driving" on roads with tight curves and entrance ramps that are full circle taken at 25-30 above posted, is eating the new tires as promised despite the special camber and toe settings we did. Also discovered that adding a 285 lb passenger changes the girl's footing immensely. Have driven more this year than the previous 2. Hope that it lasts for another month or two.

Hoping also that there will be a get together somewhere some Saturday in Oct perhaps the 11th if anyone is interested. Perhaps at the Maserati dealership early, 8 ish or so as not to screw up the day, even if just for an hour or so, weather permitting. Doesn't have to be a long thing, I keep promising to bring the "World's best apple fritters" if someone brings the coffee.

Last edited:
Yo,

Is anyone out there, "Buehler Buehler, anyone, anyone, Buehler,anyone" Dated lines I'm sure, but is anyone out there? Trying to keep our St. Louis group in the top 5 of the lineup on the postings. Thought we'd get a response to a Saturday meet before we all put our machines away, but "alas and alack", another dated piece from Shakespeare, "No reply at all" Phil Collins. Trying in the humor mode to get a "Rise" Herb Alpert, from someone in the Gateway (sorry, it's all music, film and early stage). I can't believe that we're all retired and that it will take an old guy to make things move. "Don't touch this" M C Hammer.

Hoping for a response of sorts.
Don

Hey Don.... how ya been? The weather here hasn't been all that great to get out and do any driving... too much rain and drizzle. Hopefully the weather starts to clear up some so I can get a few miles on the odometer before I put mine away. :biggrin:

I assume you went to St. Louis Acura to have your timing belt done. Would you mind me asking how much they charged.... planning to have mine done next year. Thanks and keep this thread goin', my friend. :wink:

Tyler

Hello All - I am Rahul, am new to St. Louis, this week weather looks really good. May be we all could meet up early morning for a short drive?

Hi Rahul and welcome!!! I'd be willing to meet up for a drive if the weather is nice and the roads dry up. :wink:

Tyler

Hi Rahul and welcome!!! I'd be willing to meet up for a drive if the weather is nice and the roads dry up. :wink:

Tyler

Hi Tyler - Nice to meet you. So where do you guys usually go for drives here? I live in Maryland Heights, does anybody know any scenic drives around here?

Rahul

We're not to far from each other... I'm in Bridgeton.

Last time we had a little get together was back in May and that was in Fenton.... was really fun. I think a really nice scenic drive is over in Alton, IL... along the river. I see tons of Vettes cruising along that route on the weekends.

That's great, lets wait and see who else will be interested. If we do not get any responses we can just meet for coffee somewhere on Saturday morning. Its nice to meet fellow NSX people :)

Tyler - Looks like everyone else is busy, do you still want to join for some coffee and a short drive tomorrow morning?

Sure Rahul.... let's do it. Let me know what time and where to meet.

Tyler - I am not really sure whats a good road to go for a drive close to us. I would let you choose the place to meet and go for drive. The only coffee shop I know of close by is Starbucks in Westport plaza or there is one on Olive. And I am free all morning and afternoon tomorrow, so whenever is convenient for you will work for me.

My girlfriends birthday is tomorrow, am thinking to drop-off a flower bouquet at her work. She works at Macys in West County mall, may be we can drive there?

Last edited:
How about we meet at Starbucks on Olive at 9:00am and we can decided what we wanna do from there?

Ok, we can stop by her place of work and you can give her flowers.

Last edited:
How about we meet at Starbucks on Olive at 9:00am and we can decided what we wanna do from there?

Ok, we can stop by her place of work and you can give her flowers.

Ok great!!! see you there at 9:00am tomorrow. Wish more NSX'ers could join us, its getting cold pretty fast now to have any more car meets.

It was nice meeting you Tyler, it's an awesome ride you got there, wish I could keep mine as clean as yours. It's always great talking to another car enthusiast. Looking forward for the ride in Alton coming Saturday

Last edited:
It was nice meeting you Tyler, it's an awesome ride you got there, wish I could keep mine as clean as yours. It's always great talking to another car enthusiast. Looking forward for the ride in Alton coming Saturday

It was nice meeting you to Rahul. Thanks for the compliments on my ride. Considering yours is the first year out the gate... it's still in excellent shape, my friend.

I look forward to taking that ride over to Alton... should be nice weather these next couple weeks. If anyone else wants to come along... let us know!!! :)

Guys anyone else interested for a drive in Alton this Saturday morning? This might be the last time before we put our babies away for winter

Guys anyone else interested for a drive in Alton this Saturday morning? This might be the last time before we put our babies away for winter[/QUOTE]

Where are you guys meeting? Ty I owe you an answer to your question, and hopefully will see you all tomorrow am. Have been out of pocket in Hawaii for a wedding for the past couple of weeks. <ggg>Will try to give you a call some time today.
Best,
Don</ggg>

Last edited:
Back