• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St. Louis area ownership

details about your NSX aaron?it good to see more NSX lovers here in St. Louis

Whose X was at Cars & Coffee yesterday? Didn't make it but saw some pics.

There was actually 2 red X's at C & C yesterday (92 and 96). The owner of the 92 had TSW 5 spoke wheels which, in my opinion, cheapened the look of his car, but to each his own. To top if off... he had such a cocky attitude which was displeasing to myself and Rahul (rsm578). There is a fine line between being a proud owner and acting like you have the one X in existence.

Last edited:
where did you see the pics Wavey1?

and the other NSX Tyler didnt talk about, poor guy he he is, he doesnt know anything about NSX. In fact he didnt even knew there is a front lip on the X, the condition of X was bad too. Feel sorry for him

Rahul and I will be at the May 16th C&C with our X's... hopefully we will see you there Wavey.

Good attendance at the Church show in St. Charles, about 50 cars, mostly Corvettes and Mustangs, however a real plethora of others, and one NSX, yours truly. The rain held off till about 1 PM. Truly wonder why some in the Corvette community really feel the need to take some delight in bashing the NSX. Decided to park smack dab in the middle of a group of new and classic ones, and had an interesting time. When you have something truly classic and excellent, you simply don't have to take pot shots at anything competitive.

Interesting that some of those looking at the NSX, a couple of young Corvette owners and participants, were more interested in sitting in the car, asking if it was for sale, and taking pictures, totally ignoring the running commentary. Need I say more. When you've got it, flaunt it, gracefully!
Grins,
Don

Being in the "Vette" club back in early 2001... I got so tired of these V8 muscle heads bashing on anything and everything. Yes, Vette have tons of power... but they don't hold a candle to our X's... just sayin'. ;)

Anyone headed to the CNC @ Mid Rivers Mall 8-10 next Sat? So far there should be one NSX. Got a show and car activity schedule from Greg @ Fast Lane Cars. Would be happy to forward. Send me your email if you wish.
Best,
D

Saw a 91ish (red/black) by Spirit Airport Sunday around 3pm. And there was a Black 02+ Monday morning parked at Fitness Edge in Creve Coeur when I went in. First time I have seen two NSXs in two days. Ha.

Anyone headed to the CNC @ Mid Rivers Mall 8-10 next Sat? So far there should be one NSX. Got a show and car activity schedule from Greg @ Fast Lane Cars. Would be happy to forward. Send me your email if you wish.
Best,
D

I plan on attending. Trying to drag my buddy and his Huracan out.

Saw a 91ish (red/black) by Spirit Airport Sunday around 3pm. And there was a Black 02+ Monday morning parked at Fitness Edge in Creve Coeur when I went in. First time I have seen two NSXs in two days. Ha.

The red/black might be me, I was driving around in that area

Am driving to town (St Louis) next Monday. Anybody going to be out and about? Any shops I need to stop in to see? Anybody need parts delivered from Chicago?

Are you bringing your NSX? Have a bunch of car museums you should visit. PM me for info.
Best,
Don

Rahul and I will be at the May 16th C&C with our X's... hopefully we will see you there Wavey.

I'll try my best to make it!

I'll try my best to make it!

Looking forward to meeting you if you can make it...

- - - Updated - - -

Am driving to town (St Louis) next Monday. Anybody going to be out and about? Any shops I need to stop in to see? Anybody need parts delivered from Chicago?

Rahul (rsm578) and I can meet you after work on Monday if you have time. Let us know.

Tyler

Looking forward to meeting you if you can make it...

- - - Updated - - -

Detailing the car this week, but the weather doesn't look promising...

yeah if the weather is bad I am not taking the car out either. too much time spent cleaning the car

I will only bring the car if the roads are completely dry, but I still plan to come by in my DD

Looks like no rain til Noon, so I'll be there. Looking forward to meeting you guys.

If it's dry me 4. Hope we smoke the competition. Always so. Fritters with plastic knives too if possible, or we'll just break them.

Last edited:
I headed over and it was raining pretty good on 270; didn't feel like standing in the rain all morning so I turned around. Next month, damn weather permitting.

Wavey,
MAN,
You missed the fritters! If you need a second opinion on whether these are world class, you could ask Tyler or Raul. (Definitely not on anyone's diet, but I'd work out for an hour or two for just a half)
Hope we get to meet you.
D

Last edited:
:biggrin:

Seems like the NSX group was not meant to showcase at the C&C... oh well.

It was great to meet up with you Don... always fun chattin' with you.

Dave, the apple fritters (I'll speak for Rahul too) is out of this world delicious!!! I was bummed out cuz I just finished a huge cinnamon roll and couldn't have some world class fritters. :(

Back