• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

St. Louis area ownership

there were 2 NSX's in total mine and Lawrence's; and we got the best spots to park, right in front of the showrooms door

Lawrence it was nice meeting you, you have a nice car. I know how hard it is to maintain a black car.

Guys - why dont we all plan for a cruise this weekend? Let me know who all are interested, that way I can plan a route

- - - Updated - - -

I saw another black NSX on Olive around 7:15 this morning. Not sure who it was, but we waved at each other and parted our ways. I am pretty sure I never met this guy before

We definitely do have good number of NSX's here, but why don't they all come out at once

Last edited:
Guys I am planning for a cruise this weekend, and we might have a photographer with us to capture some awesome pictures. Let me know who all are interested that way we can plan the route accordingly. This is the right time to get free pictures from a professional photographer, do not miss this opportunity

Saw a 91 red/black this morning 9:45am on Ladue near Spoede. Licenses plate META2. I was driving my Audi S4. ????

Weird... I was through there that afternoon in mine, '92 red/black, but that wasn't me. NSX Triangle.

Anyone gonna join Rahul and I out at the Westport C&C on August 15th? Don... Jim?

A foursome at Westport this am three "arrived" together again. Rahul in the lead parading through a couple of rows. Not great photos, but a record nonetheless. Just does your heart good to see the people turning to snap pics of the NSX's arriving and leaving as well. Would be good to see a few more of us next time. We really have a group of classic "ageless" machines.

Thanks Ty for the sweet rolls from Tony's. Good to see you Rahul and to meet Tim.
Best,
Donc&c august 15.jpgC&C August 15.jpg

Last edited:
Aw man.... really wish I could have made it! But business and property kept me busy and I couldn't even find time to wash the car. Until of course Sunday AM (day late, etc.) September doesn't look good either (family in town) but I think I can make October! Geesh, I need to retire. Your cars look great guys, wish i could have seen them in person.

Wow! This could be posted in the wrong place, however it's St. Louis. Just had my big sedan windshield replaced by a real artist, and competitively with Acura parts. Will most probably have the NSX done due to the scratching and pitting from 96,000 miles. No kidding, this guy is a Picasso, been doing this for 35 years.. Just watching him take out the old one and install the replacement was like poetry in motion. Super job and the car looks like new. Both front and rear seals done as well. PM me for his name and number if you need
D

It was good seeing you at C &C too, Don... you're welcome for the sweet rolls. :smile:

Yes, it does your heart good when you are parading before people who just turn their heads and have an NSX (three) moment... hahaha.

Anyone know of a place that does quality work on refinishing wheels in the StL area?

I've had 3 or 4 sets of wheels done at B Auto Parts. It's a salvage yard operation right across from Gateway Raceway in IL, but they have a complete professional wheel finishing operation too. They strip the old finish and glass-bead, then they do a powder-coat primer, a sprayed and baked automotive paint color (to get the best color matches), then a baked powder-coat clear. They do a really nice job and I think I paid $125/wheel when I had the NSX wheels done. If there's any curb damage they TIG weld aluminum in and machine it. Had a set of Porsche Fuchs done there and a set of BMW 325 wheels. Very quick turnaround too, 2-3 days usually. 618-877-5981, 314-621-5638

Bro just sell those LM's as it is. People will buy them for 2.5-3k easily, why spend money to sell them

Last edited:
You have LMs for sale?!?

Tyler does, he's been debating to sell them for a while now. He should easily get 2.5-3k for them as they already have tires too

Yes, I have a set of BBS LM's (17/18) for sale... prefer local sale. Thanks Rahul!

- - - Updated - - -

Besides me and Rahul... anyone else going to C&C this Saturday?

Last edited:
Not sure, is it at Manchester and Spoede? Ty, I put some Shinetsu silicon in the trunk for you to use on your T Top seals. Just bring a rag to apply. Been out almost every day this week and about to turn 90,000. Purring like a kitten until the VTEC kicks in and with the windows open, and the top off, a little closer to heaven. Try keeping a hat on <GGG>.

Had to make a trip to Jefferson Barracks for a Fraternity brother to take a picture of his uncle's recently installed stone, and took the Lady. That is one of the saddest and most beautiful places overlooking the Mississippi. You can't help but be grateful for all these guys that gave their lives for our country, and feel a good bit of Patriotism as you trudge between the stones wondering how many are here. We all owe it to them to straighten things out.

Don, it's the one in Chesterfield at the Lambo dealer... on Saturday.

I haven't lubed any of my seals since I had the X... so that would be great if you can spare a little.

My brother-in-law's Grandpa was buried at Jefferson Barracks a couple weeks ago. I wasn't able to attend, but from what my parents said it was a sad, but yet beautiful.

Besides me and Rahul... anyone else going to C&C this Saturday?[/QUOTE]

YEAH, I will be there as usual. I have going for YEARS. I usually am the only NSX there. VERY VERY few NSX guys have ever shown. But I have hardly ever missed one since they started doing it shortly after they opened. One of the nice things is, it is none of this crack of dawn BS on a weekend like Westport.

Back