• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga window things

Anyone have some free time on either Tuesday or Wednesday next week and want to tackle this with me? Even if you've done it before I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'll treat you to dinner :biggrin:

Oh, I have my door panels off for some other things right now so that cuts the time down by 30 min or so too!

Hmmm. Tuesday is open for me next week. PM me. I just cleaned & regreased the tracks on mine. I thought about the Hugabuga kits , but passed on that for now.

It would be great to see how difficult/easy it is to do the Hugabuga.

along the theory that everything's easy if someone else is doing it,it was easy for me because i sat in my garage and watched hugo do it.

mechanical ability is not my strong suit,but it didn't look like it would be too hard for the more mechanically inclined.

Yeah. It doesn't look hard but I figured someone would want to do it as well since it's a pretty common thing people are doing or plan to do.

Lucky though I'm meeting up with Frank this week who I haven't seen for about 4 years since he did my timing belt :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Back